Him

Chapter I!!!

 ~.~.~.~.~ Sage's P.O.V .~.~.~.~.~

" Sage! A package for you has come!" My mom yelled, throwing the light-weight box at me. There was a note on the top of it. I pulled the note off, being careful not to rip it. I opened the note and read it.

Dear Sage,                            

Hey Sage. I know we lost contact with eachother since you moved, but I think we should reunite. nside of this box, are two plane tickets for you and your mom. The tickets will take you to California to be with me and my family.  Im really looking forward to see you sometime. Maybe once you get down here, we can get back together as a couple.

xx Miss you, Kieran.

I opened the box and took out the tickets.

"Mom!!!" I screamed, running into the kitchen where she was, sorting the mail. I showed her the two plane tickets and she grabbed them.

"The flight is today!! We can get packed that fast..." She said, putting the tickets down

"Mom....I need to be with Kieran..." I mumbled, looking at my bare feet

"Okay, then go pack your things and get out if you wanna be with him so badly." She firmly said, throwing one ticket at me. I watched as she ripped the other ticket in half and threw it in the trash. I ran upstairs and slammed my bedroom door. I texted Ashton (My bestie), my thumbs moved really fast.

To: Ashton

Hey Ash. Can you come over, pleeeaaassse? x Sage <3

In less then five minutes, Ashton was standing in the middle of my room.

"What do I do?" He muttered "I cant help it that your mom doesnt want to go to California with you. You'll just have to go alone...."

"The thing is, Im too young to go alone..." I whined

"Doesnt matter. Your getting on that plane to California to go live with Logan weather you like it or not!"

*      *     *

I sat near gate number 402 and waited for them to board passengers onto the plane. *Beep Beep* Wonder whos texting me now... I took my phone out of my back pocket and unlocked it, typing in my passcode which was 1234.

From: Kieran

Hey Beautiful! Have you boarded the plane yet? xx

To: Kieran

Nope :\ Cant wait to get on. Then I just have to wait 11 hours untill I see you! x

From: Kieran

Stop making it seem like it will be forever untill you get here!!!

To: Kieran

Sorry! Oh, the plane is boarding, I'll text you once we land. Love ya xx

From: Kieran

Okay, Love you too. x

I locked my phone and put it in my pocket, getting up. I pulled my suitcase to the gate, giving them my ticket. I headed onto the plane and sat down. Luckily, I had a window seat. I love window seats. I put my headphones on and plugged them into my iPod. I pressed shuffle and relaxed.

CALIFORNIA, HERE I COME!!