Food Fight

Disclaimer: I don't own super sentai or any of its characters.

Finally I wrote it xD sorry what took so long with this I kept getting distracted.

"Curry, rice and chicken! That's all!" Marvelous yelled glaring at Doc and Gai. "N-No theirs veggies too marvelous-san! You should ea-" Gai was cut off by Marvelous hitting him. "Doc and Gai go shopping for more food now!" Gai and Doc grabbed their coats and walked to the store complaining the whole time and lucky for them Marvelous didn't hear.

While Doc and Gai were shopping everyone else was still eating. Marvelous grabbed the rest of Luka's chicken and was about to eat it till rice hit his face. "Don't take my food Marvelous!" Luka snapped. "Not again." Joe sighed setting his spoon down. "Luka-san, Marvelous-san don't fight." Ahim said a little scared. "Don't even try Ahim they aren't listening." Joe commented. "You wanna start something you can't finish WOMAN!" Marvelous shouted standing up and glaring down at Luka. Joe grabbed Ahim's hand and ran upstairs to his room before the fight could start.

Luka grab's everyone's plates with food still on them (except marvelous)and ran to the couch and moved it with her feet to hide behind it. Marvelous though he won so he sat down to eat the rest of his food. Luka moves the couch so she can have a clear shot of Marvelous. "Aw I'm gonna mess up his pretty hair and face...Oh well." Luka whispered. She grabbed a hand full of rice and threw it at him. Splat! Square in the face. Marvelous was mad "LUKA YOUR GONNA PAY FOR THAT!" Luka got scared when he was coming closer so she stated throwing food like crazy. "STOP LUKA! STOP WOMAN!" Marvelous started to back into the kitchen to hide.

5 minutes later he comes out with eggs, flour, sugar, butter, maple syrup and honey. "You asked for this WOMAN!" Then he stared to throw eggs at her. "AH! Marvelous stop!" When Marvelous opened the flour he opened it to ruff and a flour blurred his vision and Luka took the opportunity to hide. When Marvelous could see again Luka was gone so he decided to set a trap.

"I think its safe." Luka whispered coming out from hiding. She walked into the main room of the gallon and tripped over a string, she then realize Marvelous planned this to happen. When she looked up she saw two buckets. One of maple syrup and one of honey. Marvelous came out of the kitchen and started throwing the rest of eggs at her and the dumbed the sugar on her and burst out laughing and turned to walk away. Luka ran to catch him but slipped cause of the honey and syrup . Marvelous turned around and their lips hit each other and then they fell to the floor.

With Joe and Ahim~

Joe and Ahim were cuddling in their room watching a movie. "You sure its ok to leave them to fight?" Ahim asked looking up at Joe. "We shouldn't ge-" Joe was cut off with a really loud thump. Joe paused the move and him and Ahim ran down stairs.

"Luka-san Marvelous-san are you o-" Ahim stopped shocked at what she saw and covered her eyes. Luka covered in honey, syrup, eggs and sugar also on top of Marvelous and they were making out. "Uh Ahim lets go back to our room they seem fine." Joe said leading Ahim out of the main room. Marvelous noticed that he the captain was on the bottom while making out with Luka. So Marvelous flipped her over so he was on top of Luka. 'Ha I win' Marvelous thought.

And its done! What cha think?