Sister of Jericho

*~Ban's POV~*

  "Jericho..." The girl began to cry. I stood there as if I were a shirtless third wheel watching everything like a stalker. "Come back... Sister!" The girl had waterfalls on her face now. I put a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Hey, I'm sorry 'bout your sister," I say quietly. The girl looks up. Besides her tears, she was quite a looker.

"Thank you," she sniffed. She looked down at the near-dead Jericho.

Though that wouldn't be the case.

"Gah!" She jerked forward into me, and began to bawl on my stomach. I embrace the girl as if she were Elaine.

"Ssh, it'll be alright, okay?" I say gently. She sniffs. "You know, I never got your name," I say mysteriously. The girl looks up.

"My name is—"

"Ban!" Diane calls out. I turn rapidly.

"Yeah, hold it for a sec', will ya?" I call back. I turn back to the girl.

But she wasn't there. And neither was Jericho.

What a waste, I thought. A pretty girl like that isn't getting away from me that easily!

~-~-~-~

"King! Need your help over here!" I yell out. He doesn't look to me but replies.

"Now is not a god time, Ban!" King shot some kunai at Helbram.

"Oh, why don't you go help your friend? I can wait," Helbram waves King away.

"Uh, okay, then?" King floats down to me.

"I'll be waiting, Harlequin!" We hear as we move away from that creep King calls a "friend."

"What's the trouble, Ban?" King sighs. I look at the ground.

"Well, there was this girl I—"

"Oh, no. It isn't Jericho is it?" King points a finger. I shake my head violently.

"Dumbass!" I whack King's head. "But close."

"Eh...?"

"Well, after Jericho was released from her Demon form, I went to catch her, but this other girl who looked like a Holy Knight pushed me out of the way and caught her. I saw her crying, and I said I was sorry about it, and she said thanks. Then, like, a second later she started crying on me, and I tried to comfort her and ask her name. But Diane called me and cut her off. I turned to yell at Diane, but when I turned back, the girl, and Jericho, were gone."

"Do you, perhaps, remember her appearance?" Gowther appears out of nowhere.

"What the—! You bastard!" I yell at him. "Don't scare me like that!"

"I am very sorry," Gowther replies. "But maybe remembering what she looked like—"

"Hold it!" Helbram landed next to me. "You said she looked like a Holy Knight?"

"Uh," I paused. "Yeah. Why?"

"And her sister was Jericho?"

"Uh-huh." I nodded. Where was Helbram going with this? Did he know the girl?