Chapter 1

KRISTEN'S POV:

"I'll be fine mom! Just calm down." I say in a bored voice. "I still don't understand why you worry so much about me". "Kristen you know I don't like the idea of you going across the country to go to college." I think to myself how cute that sounds and how it must look like we're the perfect family. " lets get going to the airport mom we're going to be late!"

At The Airport-

"Mom just let me out here, I'll be fine." I think about how much my mom actually cares, even through all the crap we've suffered. "I just want one more hug." My mom manages to sniffle out. "Love you mom." I whisper In her ear as we hug one last time. "I'm going to miss you so much mommy." I softly say because Im starting to cry. "Oh Kristen, go, go! Before I start to cry!" I wave to my mom while stepping into the huge building.

Here I am standing in line, minding my own business, when this incredibly hot guy decides he wants to bump into me. " Oh excuse me , I'm so sorry. My names Alex." Oh my gosh he just touched my hand I must look like such a fool right now. He's so tall, and perfectly tan. Play it cool Kristen. "Hey it's okay my names Kristen." Damn it that was so lame. "Alight then. Say, where you headed?" Alex slightly blushes. "Jacksonville Florida. How about you?" "Oh sweet are you on flight 309?" He sounds so... Caring. "Umm Hang on a sec..." My hands tremble through my purse. "Yep! 309 that sounds about right." God! I sound like such a loser. 

My palms are so sweaty and I can't stop shaking as I get on the plane. Someone puts their hands on my shoulders. "Calm down." He says. Just as I turn on my heel to slap them across the face, it's Alex. "Oh my gosh, you scared me!" "Haha it's okay babe." Wow is laugh is so cute. Wait a sec... "Did you just call me babe?" No way he has the nerve... "Just play along." He whispers softly in my ear. He seems nice, let's see how this ends up. "Kristen so, do you mind if I get the outside seat?" "Woah, wait a second.. Who said you were sitting with me?!" I feel my face heat up with anger. "Hey chill out baby..." Great now he's stroking my hair. "...Everything will be fine." All I could do was stare at him. No nothing is fine I just met you like 20 minutes ago. Oh but he's so hot though, his blue eyes got me. All I can think about I how much I must sound like a child, before I drift into sleep.

ALEX'S POV:

I met the most amazing girl today, Kristen, she has the greenest eyes I've ever seen and they even sparkle in sunlight.  Her hair is a dirty blonde, pin straight. And she ha the smoothest voice I've ever heard.

I honestly don't know what came over me when I started calling her things like 'babe' and 'baby'. I can't believe how much she reminds me of Gina, oh how much I miss her.

Kristen has fallen asleep on my shoulder, she's so adorable. I have nothing to do but admire her beautiful face me for about a half hour, until I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. Slowly, I reach into my right pocket and pull out my iPhone 5c, just to realize it was just a stupid spam email. So, I decide to plug my ear buds in and start listening to 21 pilots, perfect for the occasion.

KRISTEN'S POV:

"Kristen Bondy please report to the main office, Kristen Bondy. Thank you". Is all I hear over the PA. Before my whole third period English class stares at me. I get up to leave the room, just as the bell rings, great, now is the time where I wished I played football so I could pile through all these kids. There's no way I'm getting to the office with all these 6 foot giants all around me. I think about how I'm only 5 foot 5, and sigh as I turn around to go to my locker. I jump, Just as I close my locker door. I feel cold hands slide across my face. "Guess who?" The strange voice says. "Get off me Jenna!" I yell at her, even though she's my best friend. "Geez chill out kris." I think back to 2nd grade when I first met Jenna. She knows how much it bothers me when she calls me 'kris'. I shoot her a dirty side look. "Kristen." She then spits sarcastically. "Here I'll come to the office with you. Your lucky I know how intimidated you are by older kids." Jenna giggles. I sigh "Fine, I wonder what it's for?"

I'm awakened my the sound of my phone going off on my lap. So I reach into my purse and unlock the screen, just to find out Jenna had texted me. Wow, how weird. I quickly text her back then look at the white clouds out my window.

"Hey looks who's up." Alex practically shouts. I'm not sure if I jumped or not... "Or maybe not..?" He's actually so kind. "Yeah." I mumble. "Lady's and gentlemen please buckle your seat belts we're about to hit turbulence." Oh god is the last thing I thought before Alex had done up both, mine and his seat belts. "Hey everything will be alright." He must of noticed do was shaking. I have a serious fear of planes. All I could feel was the plane declining before we hit the ground, hard. The last thing I could remember was Alex's eyes locked on mine before I blacked out.