Could This Be Happening? *JC Caylen*

Hey there! The names Skye and i'm your ordinary 17 year old teenager. i have medium blonde hair also I'm sorta tan.I have a little brother who is 11 and not to mention a pain in the ass oh yeah and his name it Josh. My mum passed away when i was about 7. My dad had recently met a woman named Shannon online and of course, my dad being my dad..mad us move. We all moved to san Antonio, Texas where i met my new sister Alison and step mum Shannon. I thought I should let you know that Alison is dating the one and only Connor Franta. I'm still single of course.. I get really shy around guys so I sorta suck when it comes to dating. Anyway here's the story.

I was rudely waken up by my stupid phone ringing. I groaned and rolled over, my face squished into the pillow as my tight hand felt around my bedside table to find my phone. I soon found and answered.

"hello?" i asked still half asleep.

"hey sis can you tell mum and dad i am going to be late home? i'm out with Connor" alison basically begged, but annoyingly before i could answer "thanks sis love ya" and she hung up.great.

Seeing as was now awake (unfortunately) I threw the covers off me and sat up. I rubbed my eyes and swung my legs over the side of my bed. I was about to get up and go to have a shower but I got a text.

hey skye can we hang out at my house? -JC

i texted him him back saying yes and went to have a shower. Once I had finished I jumped out and dried my hair. When it was finally dry I put it up into messy bun seeing as in lazy and went back to my room. I put on a light blue tank top and black hipster shorts. I tucked the tank top in and i grabed my phone off the charger then ran down stairs.

"goodmorning" my dad greeted as I entered the kitchen.

"whats for breakfast" i asked ongoing his happy morning mood.

"bacon and eggs" he answered while getting out the plates.

"oh yeah by the way Alison will be late home" i said sitting down next to Josh.

"hows JC??" Josh asked with a cheeky grin.

"shut up" i mumbled and glared at him. If you haven't all ready figured out I have a massive crush on JC..and Josh likes to rub it in -_-

"oi i heard that!" dad called from the bench where he was making breakfast.

"sorry" i mumble and pulled out my phone it was then that I realised the time.

"Damn! i have to go bye! love you all!" i called out while running out the door. As soon as I got on the street I started walking to JC's. i sent him a quick text saying am on my way. He only replied with a smiley face.

After about 15 minutes i made it to JC's. i knocked on the door and I could hear him run down. He answered the door with a big grin
"Skye!" he greeted happily
"Hey JC" I smiled with a hint of blush showing.

We went up to his room and ended up just hanging out for about two hours. After those two hours i said i had to go and gave me a sad look.

"I promise I'll see you later" I said when we reached his front door.

"Okay then" he gave me a kiss on the cheek and I left with a massive blush.