The Return to Japan

Tsuna's P.O.V

    It has been a day since my guardians and I had returned to Japan. When we got back the teachers at school swarmed us with questions of where we disappeared to. After school today we decided to meet up and train. "Is everybody here that agreed to come?" I asked wondering if Kyoya would join us. Just then the doors slammed open revealing a very hyper Lambo and calm I-Pin saying that Kyoya was waiting to speak to me in the meeting room. 'I wonder what Kyoya needs to talk about?' I said not noticing that I was already in front of the door. I walked in to find not only Kyoya, but Reborn and Nono as well. "Grandpa welcome back to Japan I didn't know you had come also why did you need to speak to me Kyoya?"  I knew what he was about to say by the look in his eyes but I just waited for him to tell me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think Kyo-Kun is going to tell our little handsome tuna-fish?

Thanks for reading the first chapter~! I will try to get more chapters out but I just like 2 minutes ago found out that my dog is dead so I'm kinda sad. But I might not be able to post for a while because I school so yeah~! Bai Bai ~~~!