Life by his side! <3

A/N: naks! Author's note eh noh?!XD anyway, first time ko lang po magpost ng story na ginawa ko. HAHAHA!:) kaya english to kasi para sa english term paper ko to tas naisipan kong ilagay sa wattpad!XD ^^ ...edited na to.

An ordinary girl named Monique and a famous Korean Idol named Jongin were couples. Almost 5 months have past after Jongin revealed his girlfriend to the public, but fans all over the world can’t accept the girl because their bias was taken.

All over the internet was full of bash and fan wars. Some says to stop this war and be happy for them. Some says they’re not a good pair and many other bad stuff.  Well that can’t be avoided.

One day, Monique and Jongin were shopping. Then some fans notice Jongin and asked to have a picture with him. Jongin don’t mind hesitating, and so Monique does. As minutes goes by many fans are gathering all over to Jongin while Monique was pushed away from Jongin because of the fans wanting to have pictures with him. Jongin noticed that she was far from him. So he thanked fans and told them that he needed to go. So Jongin ran to Monique, as well as the naughty fans. They kept on pushing each other. They’ve heard some fans telling that his girlfriend was selfish that she doesn’t let his boyfriend take time to them and some more rude things.  So Jongin decided to speak in front of all fans.

Jongin started,

“Silence please! Listen! Please don’t say rude things to her. You don’t know her, do you? Well, try to know her first. Has she done anything wrong to you guys? In fact, she accepts all the things you’ve said because her near me is a life full of controversies and think of this, if you were here in her position, would you be happy for not accepting your bias girlfriend? So, I hope you do now. I love you exotics. Without you guys, I wouldn’t be here performing for you all. I thanked you for supporting me all the time. The love, care and enjoyment you’ve given me. Please do stop saying those rude things now. Thank you!”

…so, that’s what had happened and Monique just smiled while they’re walking away. After that incident, they saw/hear sorry to fans. Some accepted her, some still remains a hater. Well, that’s a part of being an ordinary girl with a famous guy.

:D