Beginning

During the early ages of Elysia there was chaos. Race fought against race, family against family,brother against brother. Within 100 years of creation over half of the population of Elysia had been killed. The Creator, an all powerful being, saw the need of a guardian to maintain the peace.

On the hundredth year of Elysia's creation an all powerful guardian was created. The first Progenitor, Quantos . Vested with the abilities of all races,and more, only he had the power to end the chaos. So on the hundredth year of Elysia's creation he took away the powers of all races and fused it within himself. It was on the celestial throne that he created a jewel. The Imperial jewel. Within that diamond only those of his blood could grant powers or take it away. Only those who guarded Elysia could destroy it.

Now the only powerful being he went to unite all the races under a single banner in a conquest that lasted a millennia. Once the lasted battle had been fought he say the need for an heir, someone who would ensure the peace even after his death. It was on that day he married the dragon maiden Xylosa. 1 year later and the second progenitor was born. Fearing that he had to leave he blessed his line with 3 gifts. One,wisdom, so that no matter what happened they would always know what to do. Two,fertility, so that there would always be a guardian of Elysia. Finally the third, his power, so that the one born with crimson eyes would wield powers unlike any other progenitor and guard Elysia to their grave.