hongice ((hong kong x iceland ))

Iceland started getting upset at the lack of space between him and kong "PERSONAL SPACE MORON!" Iceland yelled. Hong Kong didn't show any emotion as usual and just got closer and closer to iceland until their nose touched. Hong Kong watched ice land to see what he would do.

Iceland blushed getting flustered "BACK OFF!" Iceland yelled again. Hong Kong sighed and backed up so he was sat back in his chair he was in as Iceland was on his couch. "your no Fun" Hong Kong said and looked at ice land. Iceland huffed and looked away "jerk." Hong Kong just shrugged "I don't see what's rude about it. " Iceland looked at Hong kong calming down. "Well then you need to get your eyes checked."

Hong Kong didn't say anything for a few minutes. Hong kong got bored and tried getting close to iceland again. Iceland began to let out quite high pitch screeches. Hong Kong smiled a little at icelands reaction. His smile nearly noticeable. Iceland stopped, blinked a bit shocked "did you just." Hong kong stopped smiling and backed up again away from Ice land so there faces weren't so close. Hong Kong was again leaning back in the chair.

Iceland leaned close to hong Kong putting hand on his knee only a few cm away from Kong's face "do that again" Hong Kong fliched a little at the contact. Hong Kong shook his head lightly.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee" Iceland begged. Hong Kong forced rced ttle smile on his face. Ice blushed hard at that and whispered underbreath "cute...." Hong Kong stopped smiling. "I'm not cute. " Hong Kong said. Iceland hugged him letting out a sigh "cuuuuteeee" Hong Kong blushed lightly and looked at ice land.

Iceland snapped out of it a jumped back blushing "s-s-sorry...." Hong Kong laughed lightly at ice land "it fine " He hugged his knees hiding his face against them. Hong Kong stopped laughing and looked at ice land "don't worry I swear it fine " Hong Kong said "Sorry ...." Says quietly.

Hong Kong didn't say anything but got close to ice land and kissed the top of ice lands head and the watched ice lands reaction. Iceland blushed bright red stuttering and getting flustered.

Hong Kong smiled bigger at how cute ice land was. Iceland stopped "d-did you just smile?" Hong Kong didn't try to hide it anymore around ice land. Hong kong nodded. Iceland blushed harder "it was cute..."

"Your cute " Hong Kong said. Ice blushed and said, "No im not!" Hong Kong laughed a little and got close to ice land but not so close that there nose we're touching.

"P-please back up a bit?" Iceland asks getting flustered. Hong Kong just gets closer. Iceland got redder by the second as he trembled from embarrassment. Hong Kong looked at ice land and smiled at how much he's blushing.

"You're such a creep sometimes...." Iceland said referring to how close they were. Hong kong shrugged. "I don't see anything wrong with being close to people " Hong Kong said. "Unless you're in a sexaul relationship with the person you should keep a five inch gap at the minimum" ice land said back. "And what if I wanted to be a sexual relationship with someone? " Hong Kong asked. "Then ask of course" ice land said closing his eyes as he spoke.

"Okay. then can I get closer to you?" Hong Kong asked his face didn't hold a smile anymore. Ice land blushed "ARE YOU ASKING FOR A SEXAUL RELATIONSHIP!?" He yelled. "Maybe. " Hong kong said and didn't show any emotion. Ice Land blushed looking away. "You never answered my question. Can I get closer to you? " Hong Kong asked again. "I-i don't know how to answer that..." Iceland said not looking at Hong Kong

"A yes or a no would be a way to answer it. " Hong kong said. "B-but..." ice land said stuttering. "But what?" Hong kind said and put and hand on ice lands leg. Iceland Jumps back breathing heavily.

Hong Kong sighs. "Its fine I guess if you don't want to be in a sexual relationship. " he says softly. "No its just... Two men can't be a sexual relationship isn't it impossible" ice land said softly.

"What you mean like two men having sex?" Hong Kong asked raising a eye brow. "No they can't that's physicaly impossible" Ice land said and huffed "No it isn't. " Hong Kong laughed a little "want me to show you? " Hong Kong said.

iceland Blushes "fine but only because its not like its possible" Hong kong smiled and and got closer to ice land and pulled down ice lands pants a little. Iceland blushed hard. ice lands pants we're off Hong Kong took ice lands member in his mouth. Hong Kong started sucking it lightly awhile moving his head up and down.

Iceland blushed trembling with pleasure as he moaned out. Hong Kong took ice lands member out of his mouth smiling lightly. Ice land looked at him eyes widened and face beat red. Hong Kong licked the tip of ice lands memeber and licked down. Iceland Shuttered and let out a loud lude moan. Hong Kong stopped and put it back in his mouth using more tongue then before.

Iceland could only moan and pushed on kong's head trying to get him off. Hong Kong let ice lands member out of his mouth and looked up at ice land "what wrong? " Hong Kong asked.

"I-it feels funny..." iceland said blsushing looking down. Hong Kong smiled. "Okay then want to do something else?" Hong said and his smile turned into a smirk. Iceland Nodded. Hong Kong put three fingers in Iceland's mouth and simply said "suck." Iceland blushed but did it. Once his fingers we're wet he pulled them out and put one in ice land entrace.

Icelands eyes widened and he gasped. Iceland grabbed onto Hong Kongs back. Hong Kong smiled at ice lands reaction and put another finger in.

Iceland gripped on Hong Kong moaning. Hong Kong added the last finger and started to move his fingers in and out and stretching Iceland's entrance. Iceland moaned loudly when Hong Kong found icekabds g-spot.

Hong Kong took his fingers out and lowered his pant. Iceland blushed softly "wha-what are you doing?" He asked. "Don't worry about it " Hong Kong said and kissed the top of ice lands head.

Hong then sat up and grabbed ice land and put ice land on his hard member. Iceland gasped moaning out loud. His eyes filling with tears. Hong Kong moaned as well when Iceland was riding him.

"move when your ready " Kong said. Iceland nodded slightly and started bouncing up and down a little. Hong Kong put his hands on Iceland's hips. They both moaned out in pleasure.

Hong Kong laid ice land Back down and started thrusting into him. Iceland moaned whimpered and sweat clawing onto kong Hong.

Ice land was enjoying all of this and wanted mire pleasure. "M-more p-please " ice land said. Hong kong nodded and grabs Iceland's member and moves his hand up and down fastly.

Iceland moaned loudly as his walls closed in on Kong's member Ice land moans louder "iceland I'm gonna " Hong Kong couldnt finish his sentence before he cummed inside of ice land.

Ice soon came after on kong's cheast Kong pulled Out of ice land and breathed heavy. He looked down at ice land and smiled "see its possible for men to have sex."

{{Okay hope you enjoyed and don't forget to leave a request so I can do more lemons }}