Peter Pan 2003 the untold story

"Never say goodbye

Because goodbye means going away

And going away means forgetting "

Our life isn't an ordinary life

We have adventures , fight off the pirates , live with the ones I love all here in the most magical place

ÑëvęrŁåńd

---------------------------------------------

I am here with Peter , not much of you know that. You all know the story of when he brought us back and then left, but there's more

---------------------------------------------

-back to when Peter brought her back

Here they sit , Wendy , her brothers biological and not , her parents and her nanny . No one was happier , but as Wendy looked out the window with all this going on she saw her Peter Pan

"Will you come back" she said fearing the loss of him.

Peter replied immediately "yeah, to hear story's , about me " !

Peter turned and flew off to the second star to the right as a part of her broke she continued the happiness not to show her sadness.

---------------------------------------------

Most of you remember this

---- But there is more

That night as Wendy got ready for bed cleaning up she thought about Peter . Would he ever come back ? Will he take me again ? Or will I soon forget ? But that's something good about Wendy she never wants to forget . She's willing to take charge . She thought ill give him 1 month to come back.so over this time she waited more hope less as each day went by .but as she started to go through her stuff she found something in her small brown bag . Gleaming , shinning , something that took her breath away .

Faery dust

She realized now she could go back by herself. She left notes for everyone saying how she loved them and how she would be back. She reminded them not to wait for her for she was going to live with Peter Pan .

That night she set out flying in the sky, it took her a couple try's but she finally got the hang of it. She smiled as she passed Big Ben knowing she was close , next thing you now she's beaming into the sky ,the second star to the right !

She's tossing turning barely loading control when it stops she sees never land but its dark cold with no one to be found she flew to peters hide out she saw plants rotting and most of these things are frozen . She sees his hideout hook marks on the tree as she pulls up the door and slides down she sees darkness " Peter " she calls almost about to cry " Peter please tell me your here " a tear gose down her face " I'm here to be with you I don't want to leave " a showy figure comes from the other side of the room .

As he steps into the light all she saw was his hook.

In Wendy's shocked face she's stunned , as she thought Peter left not even a month ago what could've happened?

"Hello Wendy , long time not see" said hook laughing . "I bet your wondering were your precious Peter Pan is ?"

"Yes" Wendy said trying to be as strong as she could .

" Well since you decided to leave him he is nearly dead " hook scowled

" No , no , no!" Wendy shouted

" He is not dead ! but we're is he ?!"

Wendy proclaimed

Hook got closer "do you want to know what I did to him ?" as he stroked her hair

Wendy quickly grabbed the sward behind her and put it around his neck and said "were is he ?" fearless

"Like I'm gonna tell you" he said chuckling

Within that moment Wendy sliced his throat . as hook fell to the ground she flew off quickly .

Finds fairy

Peter in that battle sean area reaped with the hand cuffs

Thanks for. Reading ill add more if alot of people like it and vote it so comment vote like add I don't care