1

The girl pushes me down onto the bed and licks my fat, wet lips and my swollen clit. Then she pushes her tongue into my tight pink slit, earning a moan from me. I push my cunt closer to her face as she licks inside me. She flicks my gspot with the tip of her tongue, sending electricity through my body. I feel my cunt tighten even further around her tongue, and then I let go. I cum all over her face. She licks it all up and stands up. "My turn." she says lustfully. She pushes me onto my back and then straddles my face, plopping her cunt down onto my mouth. I moan and suck on her pink lips, enjoying her flavor. Then I let my tongue spear into her tight cunt. The walls instantly contract around my tongue, making me even wetter than before. I find the round flesh of her gspot and lick it with a fervor. She moans and grinds her cunt against my face. Her pink slit tightens around my tongue, and then my mouth is full of her juices. She turns so she's facing my cunt, her beautiful cunt still on my mouth. I continue licking her as I grab her ass. She pulls my fat lips apart and aggressively shoves her fist into my tight slit. My cunt stretches to accommodate her, stretching and burning to the point of beautiful pain. I moan into her cunt and continue eating her out as she fists me. My cunt aches as it tries to take the brutal pounding this girl is giving me. God, it feels so good. She cums on my face again, but this doesn't stop her actions. She thrusts her fist in and out of my tiny cunt, hitting my gspot. The pleasure overrides the pain, although the pain is still there. I absolutely love being fisted. My tiny cunt contracts around her, and I cum. She keeps fisting me, prolonging my orgasm. My cunt continues to contract around her and release juices, and I start to feel lightheaded. She just keeps fisting me, stretching my walls and tearing my tiny cunt apart. She mercilessly pounds my gspot, and my orgasm just keeps coming. I've never felt so amazing befor. My tight little cunt hurts more than I thought posible. It just keeps getting tighter around her fist, and she just keeps tearing it apart. She finally stops her movements and pulls her fist out of my assaulted cunt. I keep cumming, my cunt convulsing endlessly. My orgasm continues for about five more minutes before finally ending. I clamp my hand over my aching cunt and let out a strangled cry before passing out.