Me, Myself, and Tragedy (The Tragedies Book 1)

Introduction 

Life is too short to wake up with regrets.

So love the people who treat you right.

Forget about the one's who don't.

Believe things happen for a reason.

If you get a second chance, grab it with both hands.

If it changes your life, let it.

Nobody said life would be easy,

they just promised it would be worth it.

Do not have to read before or after 'A Tragic Miracle.' 

Cowritten by @meganmarie0822

...:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...

Prologue 

June, 2012

   Well, I guess you could say today is just like any other day for me. It's summer here in Indiana, living it up under the sun, in my backyard as I tanned. Stark, my boyfriend was laid out right beside me but instead of tanning he was reading the latest Stephen King novel, 11/22/ 63. Or at least I think he was, but still what a nerd he is. 

But personally, I would rather be inside watching movies with him instead but I seriously needed to work out my tan before Jen, and Autumn came back from California. I was going to go with them but my mom decided against it at last minute, literally. I was mad at her for days, because we'd all been planning on going together for months, MONTHS! Oh well, at least I get spend time with Stark without my friends teasing me about him. I loved Stark, alot, we'd been best friends since I don't know how long and after he left for 4 months last summer for brain camp I realized how much I really loved him. So we started dating the moment he got back, and we've been together since but let me tell you Stark can get really jealous. 

Once we got into Highschool tons of guys tried to date me, but of course I told them no. Yet that didn't stop Stark from getting jealous and seriously protective of me and that's how he got the bad by reputation and me the bad boy's girl. I didn't mind really, no one messed with us all freshman year not even the older classmen we were like rockstars. It was in October after homecoming at Richmond high when Jen and Autumn became my friends, it was great I never really had any girl friends before highschool. I wasn't much of a girly girl, I'm still not so that resulted in me being friends with all the boys and being teased by the other girls. I even cut my hair short like a boys and wore my older brother's clothes all 5th grade till my teacher called my parents. She was worried that they weren't buying me clothes or food, which really embarrassed my parents. So that was the end of my tomboy days and I was forced to dress girly all 6th and 7th grade year at Richmond Middle school, which sucked. 

That was also the in my 8th grade year my Dad died of Cancer, after many years of suffering and struggling, of course it was hard saying goodbye but I was happy knowing he was better where ever he was now. My mom took it the hardest, she became really distant and we haven't been the same since. She constantly works at her law firm, I think but she hardly comes home even now almost 2 years since, don't worry I'm used to it. 

So you now know you know what I've been through to get me to my Sophomore year of highschool at Richmond but you've yet learned who I am. Well lets start with formal introduction why don't we. 

I'm Evelyn Connors, 15 going on 16 teenage girl with long dark brown hair, olive green eyes and an amazing boyfriend. 

...:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::...