Welcome Back, Idiot

Killua's POV.

You never noticed how much you miss someone until they're gone. When we first split up I would think about all the moments we shared. The good times, the sad times, and everything in between. Its been two years now. No call, no text, no nothing. I'm pretty pissed at that idiot for not contacting me ,but more mad at myself. Sooner or later I'll have to face the truth. I'm never going to see him again. Not now, and not ever.

I was greeted by my little sister, Alluka, jumping on my bed. "Onee- chan!", she hollered in my ear. "Lets go to movies!". "No, I'm too tired let me sleep", I moaned into my pillow turning away from her. "Pllleeeaaasssee", she begs as she rolls me over forcing me to look at her. I open my eyes to the sight of sky blue eyes staring at me. We stare at each other for quite a long time, neither of our eyes leaving the others. After a while, I give in "Fine", I grumble before getting out of bed and pulling Alluka out with me. "YAY", she cheers and leaves my room to get dressed. Once Alluka left, I went to my bathroom to get myself ready. 

I stepped out of the bathroom and got dressed. I walked into the living room to see my sister watching Sailor Moon. "Watch with me", she says not taking her eyes off of the TV. I glare at the back of her head for a few more seconds before turning towards the coffee table to grab the keys. I place the silver metal in the slot unlocking the door. " Come on ", I say to her. The sound of the TV stops and a head of jet black hair appear seconds later. my hand reaches back to grab hers as we walk towards the movie theater.

As we approach the movie theater , Alluka releases my hand sprinting towards the entrance. I attempt to go after her , but I failed helplessly as I got stuck in the crowd. I begin to glance in every direction until a stumble on a head of spiky blackish greenish hair. My eyes widen, and I immediately make my way towards it.

Gon's POV.

While I attempt to get to through the sea of people, I noticed a strangely recognizable fluffy mess of hair. My eyes move downward to see who the hair belongs to. My eyes were soon met by a pair of ocean blue ones. Almost immediately after  our eyes made contact,the figure began to make his way towards me, and I began to do the same.

Killua's POV.

"It was him", I thought as I made my way towards him. It was really him. Gon was back. After some time, I stop moving. Gon does the same. We stare at each other for a while until I decide to finally break the silence. " Baka, where have you been? You didn't call or-". That was all I could get out before Gon charged at me, pulling me toward him into a hug.

Gon's POV. 

  " Baka, where have you been? You didn't call or-".  That was all that Killua managed to get in before I tacked him pulling him into a hug. He stumbled back a lot nearly falling onto the concrete. He pauses for a moment then he slowly wraps his arms around my waist. I tighten my grip around  and lift my head so I can get a better look at him. "Welcome back, baka", he spoke with a tint of pink on his cheeks. I stare at him a little longer before smiling widely at him.

Killua's POV.

Gon lifts his head locking his light chocolate orbs with mine. " Welcome back, baka", I spoke with a slight blush on my cheeks. Gon continues to stare at me until he forms his mouth into his signature toothy grin. I blush harder as Gon lets go of me . I walk into the movie theater with a slight smile on my face walking side by side with Gon. I wasn't lonely anymore, and I had a feeling I wasn't going to be for a long time.

(A/N: I know this is bad. I tried. Please don't kill me. If you liked this comment on what ship one shot or book I should do next if I decide to)