What a nightmare

Walking in the light of the moon, Sacha looks straight ahead; telling herself that everything's going to be okay. Wiping her tears off her face, her soft brown hair gently danced in the wind as she walked along the side walk. While she turned in the drive way, her mother was looking out the window. She immediately saw her daughter's face and rushed outside.

"Sacha! What happened, is everything okay?"

As her mother wrapped her arm's around her small body, Sacha just started poring her eyes out.

"Shh! Baby, it's going to be ok. Sh! Sh! It's okay..."

When they got inside, Sacha and her mother sat on the couch, Sacha reached for a tissue. She blew her nose then explained to her mother what happened, while she was talking her brother walked in. When the boy saw her sister crying he hid behind the wall trying to listen to the conversation, luckily they din't see him.

The next day, Sacha stayed home in bed. Her brother, Jonathan went to school, as he walked in the hallway full of people passing by and pushing him he saw his friend Drake. He stopped to talk to him.

"Oh hi Jonathan! What's going on?"

" Hey, listen, you touch my sister again, you'll regret it!"

" Bro! What are you talking about?" Said Drake.

"Don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about! My sister came home crying last night and I know she was with you!"

"Whoa, whoa, wait... She wasn't with me last night, she bailed to go with some other dude."

"So, what your telling me is that, she never came at your place?"

"Yeah! That's exactly what I'm telling you."

" Do you have any idea who the guy was?"

"Unfortunately not, why? Do you know why Sacha was crying? What happened last night?" Asked Drake with hope of finding out.

"I don't quite know yet, but why do you care so much? Do you like her?

Drake stared at the floor in silent.

"Oh my god, you do like her!"

"Keep quiet, I don't want everyone to know, I'm pretty sure de doesn't see me that way anyways."

The bell rang, and everyone scattered to catch their next classes. The day passed like a click of a button. Next thing you knew Jonathan was walking home, it was very humid and Jonathan was wearing a tight dark wash jean with a black T-Shirt. As he walked in the house he took a quick look and noticed Sacha in the kitchen. He took off his white shoes and went into the kitchen. As Sacha turned around she dropped her glass of orange juice.

"Jesus Jonathan, you scared the living daylight out of me! Don't do that!" Says Sacha while getting paper towel to pick up her mess.

"I'm sorry, din't mean to startle you." Jonathan said while grabbing some paper towel himself to help his sisters.

As they both get up, they threw the dirty paper towels in the garbage. Sacha turned around grabbed her glass and put it in the garbage as well since it had cracked. After she was done she grabbed her elastic around her wrist and tied her long hair into a nice messy bun, she had missed a chunk but she din't care. Sacha walked into the living room and sat down the sofa. Her brother followed her footsteps and sat right next to her.

"Sacha, can I ask you about last night?" Asked her brother

"Why would you want to know about last night?" Said Sacha raising her voice.

"We'll I heard you crying an I was wondering if you'd like to share what happened.

"No not really, its none if you're concern."

"Well of course it is; you're my sister!"

"No it's not! You should really learn to mind your own business. It can get you I trouble!" Screamed Sacha, she stormed to her room, an slammed the door! Jonathan took his school bag and also went down to his room. An hour later, Jonathan heard knocking in his bedroom door.

"Door's open! Come on in!"

As the door opened, he saw Sacha's face enter the room.

"What do you want"

"I'd like to apologize for the way I reacted earlier. I din't want to be mean or anything."

Jonathan stayed silent while he was lying down in his bed, playing with a soccer ball.

"If you really want to know what happened, I can tell you but you have to promise to keep it a secret."

"I forgive you, and don't fell obligated to tell me this, you were right, I should mind my own business."

"No it's fine, I don't mind talking about it."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure!" Insisted Sacha.

"Okay, then you can begin your story."

"It all started when I signed up for this stupid website, I searched for guys my age and it led me right to this super cute guy. I started talking to him and the next thing I knew he was asking for personal things like, my phone number, where I live, who are my friends... And more! I told him everything because I was fooling enough to think that nothing bad could come out of this. So then he called me one night and asked me to come an see him at 10:30 pm Tuesday night. I was supposed to go see Drake to study but instead I ditched him to go see Carl, the website guy. Little did I know it was a trap! As I walked into his cabin, I was blindfolded and undressed... I got got raped." Said Sacha shedding small tears.

Jonathan grabbed his sister and held her tight. For that moment, Sacha was glad to have such a caring brother... As they pulled out of the hug, Jonathan grabbed his phone gave it to his sister and told her; "Call the police and tell them exactly what happened. They need to here this story! Sacha replied

"Are you sure Jonathan is this the right thing to do?"

"Of course it is Sacha"

The girl called the cops and told them the story, her brother listening beside her, was supporting her. As the phone call ended the siblings were happy about their decision. They called their parents to tell them what they have done and their mother was so glad about the choice they had made.

About a month later the police caught the man that had raped Sacha and got put in jail for 20 years. Turns out that Sacha wasn't the only one the man raped over the last 10 years.

"Sasha, Jonathan, I'm so proud of you both! What you guys did was very courageous thing!" Said The siblings father. The mother grabbed the both kids and squeezed them tightly in her arms. The father joined the hug and....

BEEEP!!! BEEEP!!! BEEEP!!! BEEEP!!! The alarm went off, Sacha woke up and said;

"Thank god! That was just a dream!"

__________________________ Thank for reading!