Deceiving Angels

Angels are symbols of goodness and kindness, angels are beautiful creatures who fight the dark demons who seek the ruin of the world. They are human's guardians of harm. They are assurance of a human's safety until his time comes.

When Reverie sees these Angels do horrible things to humans, she is apprehensive. She sees the angels drag the humans, one by one, to their eternal damnation. In a span of short time, she meets some guardians, these people protect her from the angels because she's the Visionary. Angels are everywhere. They're deceitful, and they now hold knowledge of Reverie's existence. 

They're looking for her, and they won't stop until they are able to eliminate her. 

Reverie knows the Deceiving Angels.

Transparent, glass wings, innocent, porcelain-like faces, perfectly crafted body, their fallacy is hardly deciphered.❞

Book one of the Angels Trilogy.

Author's note: Damn you, bitch. Don't copy my fucking work. Go make your own. Don't be a copy bitch. This idea is solely from me, so yeah. im sharing this to the fucking world. dont go around stealing this shit. if you do, fuck you, you screwed bastard. 

To readers: Hey! This is a story I wrote, and I'm really not sure of what's going to happen in the middle. So  yeah. I hope you enjoy reading and comment on my work. Hell, I know the plot's going to take a lot of time to edit. 

The cover was made by the ever lovely @HunnayCakes