Chapter 1

I saw a teal haired girl standing under  a big cherryblossom tree.Her hair follows the flow of the wind. She is wearing a white dress that reach her knees, her skin is a little bit pale, she have beautiful teal eyes that shine like stars and rosy pink lips,her hair so long that its reaches her waist.

In other words the girl standing under the cherryblossom tree is the girl I fell in love with,Hatsune Miku.She looks like she is waiting for someone so go near her.

"Miku-chan!" I said happily.I can feely heart beating so fast.

She looks at me wearing her beautiful sweet smile.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu Kaito-kun" she said as she blushed.

There was a silence between us. Its not an awkward silence its more like a comfartable silence.Suddenly she spoke.

"Umm..K-kaito-kun...I want to tell you something..." She said nerviously. I can see her face getting red. How cute.

"Come on..don't be nervious" I said as I hold her hands and look into her beautiful teal eyes.

She nods then she breaths in and then out .

"I-i want to say...that I...I love you since..b..before and-"
I cant control myself. I cut her off by pulling her with one hand on her waist near me and a hand under her chin to make her look at me.

"I love you too Miku-chan..." I said as we start to lean. We close our eyes. Our lips starts to get near. I can feel her breath. Then our lips touch-

"BAKAITO!! WAKE UP!!" said by a familliar voice and its Meiko....my cousin...

"Arghhh....just 5 more minutes.." I said. I didn't even finish my beautiful dream...

"Well I've got no choice then"she said

When I look on her I got a flying kick from Meiko. I fell to the floor from my bed.

I groaned in pain. My back hurts from falling so badly. This is the thousandth time that I recieve a flying kick from her.

I guess you were thinking why on earth I'm leaving with Meiko when I can have my own house. Well its because our school, yes you heard me right, its our school were nearer in here than my place.

Oh and our school's name is Utaniko Academy this school is for all of the people who wants tp be a singer or composer or even both, I mean why not? I'm a singer in our school ! (OuO)

" Stop talking to reader-chan/kun and get dressed already or we will be late for school!" -Meiko

(A/N please meiko-san stop destroying the fourth wall QAQ)

"Im sorry Author-san"-Meiko

(A/N its fine xD)

" Fine but first...........let me take a selfie" I said jokingly

"Baka!" She said as she hit my head

"I'm just joking (QAQ) get out of my room please" I whimper

She left my room and of course I did my daily routine. After doing those I grab my bag and then left my room. I saw Meiko waiting downstairs eating a piece of toast.

She gave me one on the way out. I locked the door and grab the french toast as we walk to our school.