I

"WAKE UP,HONEYY!!! YOU GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL!"
Errgghh, i really hate school. PR,tugas,praktikum bisa bikin kepala pecah. But one thing i love about school, my lovely bitchas💕. Only them,and of course hot guy😍.
Oopss, i think i forgot to introduce myself. Well,my name is Bellatrix Lucy Antares. I'm half Indonesian-American. I'm in my senior grade. Do you guys know Archenar International High School? Yup, gue sekolah disana.

Remember 'lovely bitchas' that i told you? Ladies and gentlemen, meet Sirius Abbigail, Auriga Carina Bella, Alexandra Lynx Ursa, Aquila Vela Smith, Emily Capella, and the last one Emma Rainella Antarius. Lot of people bilang kita bitch, well it's true. If you think kita kaya cabe cabe mangkal di pojokan, opss sorry but you're wrong. We're bitch, but sorry kita berkelas. You guys wanna know them? Kay, i'll introduce them. First,Sirius Abbigail, we call her Sirius. Dia gila. Like, really. She's the oldest among us. Her skin is dark but she's cute tbh. SHE'S SINGLE AF (HAHAHA). Dia baru aja diputusin. So if you guys want to date her, she's avalaible! But trust me,you dont want it. Auriga Carina Bella, Auriga is so so so tall. She can be a model if she want. But she want to be a pilot,sadly. Dia yang paling ngenes diantara kita,menurut gue. Emang sih ga dikit cowok yang ngantri buat dia,but masa pacaran gapernah lebih dari 2 bulan. Can you guys imagine that? Poor you,Auriga. Third,Alexandra Lynx Ursa, she's the 'clown' in our squad. She wears braces. She's beautiful,but she's dumped by her last boyfriend. Dia sempet down setelah itu. She loss her weight. But she's good now. Her precious smile is back. Aquila Vela Smith, she's the calmest. Psst guys, i tell you a secret, dia baperan! That's why sometimes, we need to protect her from boys. Her boyfriend is a very sweet guy. He treat her like she is the only girl in the world. Bahkan dia gamau ngelukain Vela di ujung kuku sekalipun. What a gentleman. Fifth, Emily Capella, she's a simple person. She wear glasses,big glasses. But she's beautiful in her own way. If you look at her at first, maybe you'll think she's a calm girl,sweet girl, but she's crazy! Kalo udah perang mulut sama dia, bisa dipastiin lo kalah. Meledak otak lo adu mulut sama dia terus terusan. The last one, Emma Rainella Antarius, she's the youngest. Dia kebalikannya Vela, kalo si Vela suka baper, dia suka baperin! She's still waiting for her prince charming to look at her. Dia ngenes banget,tbh. Dia jarang nunjukin perasaannya, lo gabakal pernah liat dia sedih. I only saw her crying one time,because her prince is rumoured having a girlfriend. Luckily, that's only rumour.

Setiap pagi,gue dijemput sama Sirius. Ofcourse semua ngikut. Because Sirius is the only one yang punya SIM. Kenapa kita ga sama supir? Because its boring. By the way, si Sirius tumben amat ngaret. Biasanya jam segini dia udah kaya toa marah marah karena gue ngaret.
My girlfriend's bitchin' cause i always sleep in. She's always screamin' when she's calling her fri-
"WAKE UP BITCHH! WE'RE OUTSIDE! DASAR TUKANG NGARET"
Shit, my ears.
"Fyi, telinga gue masih normal,sehat. Lo gaperlu teriak,bitch. Lo kali yang ngaret. Give me 3 minutes."
Gue intip dari jendela dan ternyata mereka emang udah di depan rumah gue. Gue cepet cepet pake sepatu gue and then gue lari. Thank God, gue ga jatuh di tangga. Gue buru buru masuk mobil cause it's 7 am.
"GOOD MORNING BITCHAASSS"
"Shit, Lucy"
"MY EARS"
"Here we go again"
Gue cuma bisa ngakak dengerin mereka ngomel gara gara gue. Gue buru buru motong omelan mereka dan nyuruh Sirius buat jalan.

Ga butuh waktu lama, kita udah sampai di gerbang karena jarak rumah gue sama sekolah emang deket,fyi. Kita turun dari mobil, and as usual all eyes on us.
'Mereka perfect banget astaga'
'Kapan gue bisa kaya mereka?'
'Lucy cantik ya'
'Aduh ada cabe lewaaattt'
I don't care,duh.Cause i can't wait to meet my boyfriend, Leo Andromeda.
"WELCOME BACK TO HELL,BITCHAAS"