iKON

For all those people who just started out to stan iKON, let me give you a short review of who and what iKON is-

iKON is a South Korean boy group formed in 2015 by YG Entertainment. iKON has seven members, namely- Kim Jinhwan, Song Yunhyeong, Kim Jiwon (Bobby), Kim Hanbin (B.I), Kim Donghyuk, Koo Junhoe (Ju-Ne) and Jung Chanwoo.

iKON made their official debut in 2015, the members were well known as Team B pre-debut due to the survival shows "Win: Who Is Next" which was aired in 2013 and "Mix & Match" which was aired in 2014.

The group made their official Korean debut on the 15th of September 2015 through the digital release of their first warm-up single "My Type" from their first studio album Welcome Back and made their first debut broadcast on the 4th of October 2015 on SBS's Inkigayo.

They have also received a lot of ROY (Rookie of the Year) Awards at big music events such as Melon Music Awards, Mnet Asian Music Awards, Seoul Music Awards and Golden Disk Awards.

iKON is also the ONE and ONLY ROOKIE GROUP that achieved certified all-kill.

In short, iKON is just a bunch of ugly, stupid and talentless dorks who doesn't know anything but to flop.

* * *

[A/N]: Hey guys! This is my first time writing all about a kpop group ever since... idk. I really love and support iKON since WIN era and I hope you guys should stan them too!

And also, I am definitely open for criticisms, fan requests and any others! Please feel free to approach and leave me a message. I don't bite, I swear!

I'll be updating next week if this book will get a lot of views and votes, just to know if I should continue doing this or what and the next update is going to be an imagine of Kim Jinhwan, hope you guys will read and love it!

Your iKONIC friend and also rumored as Koo Junhoe's wife,
SHANA.