The Lady who Loves money and tell lies for more

A lady by the name of  Abby  loves money when her daughter named ashley puts down money for her she says a wah dat u put down dat can buy any thing in the house .

Ashley sing her out but she still curse her she . one day she tell a lie about she put thirty  thousand dollars and her grandson named poppy stole it  my mother never believe her because she give 4 different amount of the money. 

Sometimes we get along with her  but she don't she don't want DAT she just want money and nothing else.

On a wensday when Sher my mother is home she call for a family court about the money which she were telling lies about Abby carried Ashley to try get money from Ashley but it nevers worked out.

Once one night Ashley were playing daughter were playing with poppy and were through to trough and burce her head den abby and her husband named papa started to curse  he said a him tell har fi go the court but poppy dont belive hin beacuse he never does a thing like that yet ashley belived but pops don't belived him not a tall i knows how  abby stay said"poppy she is a wicked  woman and she will order  someone to kill you she loves to tell lies and then her other daughter believed her .