Life on mars

"Haha" said Dominic. I just told Dominic a funny joke. Dominic was my best friend. Except one thing. He was an alien. I mean we are all aliens. We live on mars for gods sake. My pops and mum are rulers of the planet. My stupid annoying brother devin who is an alien. Oh yeah I haven't said who I was yet. I am Marina. Daughter of mars. Mars is my father. He is god of war. I am very tan and I have Carmel hair. I always have a flower in my hair it never gets wet and doesn't fall out. I have eyes that change color like right now it's blue. I have a bracelet that makes me turn into a mermaid . Right now I'm human. "Marina you need to go down to earth and get some groceries." Ares said "I'm old enough!!!??" Said marina. "Yes" said my mom heather. She is a princess of the planet. I grabbed the keys and ran as fast as I could. I got into the spaceship and started it up.

As soon as almost was at earth, my spaceship started to brake down. "Oh no" I muttered a lot of times I started to go straight down in earth "AHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed. I woke up on a beach. People were staring over me. I got up and started to run. I thought someone was following me. I looked back, no one was there. I started walking backwards for a sec then, turned around and started running. I ran to the ocean and went for a swim. I turned on my bracelet. I wasn't a mermaid I was just on the mode so I don't get wet.