The Heart of ice

There was once a young lady named Elizabeta Cortez. She was Seven-teen; she lived with her Step father Charles Cortez. Her mother had died when Elizabeta was a baby. Elizabeta's step father has always blamed her for her mother’s death because her mother had died giving birth to her. Her mothers name was Miranda Cortez, She had scarlet her, skin that was as white as snow, and Emerald eyes that shined in the moon-light. Miranda had a job at a hospital that had been in her family for generations. Elizabeta was a spitting image of her mother, Elizabeta also had her mother’s strength, and she was also getting her mothers career along with money she will inherit from her mother. Charles had married Miranda because Miranda had money that she had inherited from past the generations, He wanted the money to mainly make a trip back to his home town and start a new life there without any children or wife . But that had back fired on him when he had figured out that all of her money and the job had been passed down to Elizabeta in her mothers will. Charles looked around mid-twenty’s but he was thirty-two, he has black hair, his eyes would remind you of fog, he is tan even if the place they were living in snowed mostly every day, the sun rarely shined and if it did you could barely see it through the clouds in the sky, he has two scars one over his right eye and one in the right corner of his bottom lip, no one really knows where the scars from the scars are a complete mystery to everyone.