Chap 1

Andy had sat there crying on the couch as I walked in. His door was unlocked so I kinda invited myself in...

Andy what's wrong!? I had asked sitting next to him. He gave me a note. From Juliet.

Saying that she had found someone else better.

Wow she's stupid. For letting someone like him go. Ill never find what I had again.

Don't you dare day that God dammit YOUR ANDY BIERSACK THE MOST HOTTEST NICEST SWEETEST FUCKING PERSON IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Juliet is stupid for doing that to you. He sat there wide eyed. Wow I didn't know you thought that about me. He said.

Well I kinda had been holding a lot of anger inside for awhile about Juliet. I replied playing with my Bvb bracelet.

Oh yea I remember you too hated each other.

I had tears in my eyes but i did not dare let them fall. Kayla I wanna ask you something. He said. His voice deep and angelic.

His blue eyes pierced mine. he cupped my cheek with his hand. Do you like me?

I sat there. I knew how to respond but I never he thought he'd actually ask.

A tear fell. I nodded. Yea a lot. Im crying because in my mind when I got here I thought I'd never have a chance with him.

Yet I'm sitting here right next to him. Telling him how much I liked him.

I Never wanted to say anything because you we're with Julie and I didn't wanna ruin our friendship so,I just kept to myself.

He pulled me closer. Our lips we're n inch away from being connected and soon they were. His lips were so soft, so warm.

He slid his tongue in. I moaned slightly but it was quiet.

He pulled back. To be honest Juliet was kindave a bitch so..

We both laughed a bit. He then leaned in again and kissed me he layer me down and climbed on top of me.

He went down from my chin to my neck. He sucked hard and bit down. I dug my nails into his tink top.

His tattoos looked fiercer than ever. I ran my hands up and down on them. He pinned them above my head.

He took my shirt off and kissed my chest. He kept my hands down. I wrapped my legs around his waist rubbing myself against him.

He pushed me harder into him grabbing my ass

Fuck. I had whispered lowly. He let me take his top off I ran my one hand down his skinny frame.

He then pinned me again. He pulled my skinny jeans down and off rubbing the back of my thighs.

I moaned trying to not tangle my fingers and his dark jet black soft hair. It ached to not to.

You can touch now. I immediately raked my nails down his back. Fuck. He moaned kissing me. I took his jeans off. Seeing his hard on through his breifs.

I pulled them off and he did the same to me. He grabbed the condoms under the nightstand and took one out putting it on.

He leaned down. Ready? He asked. I nodded. He wrapped his arm under me pulling me close to him.

He kissed me sliding in. I gasped between the kiss and he rubbed my side I'm guessing to give me comfort which it did.

He went slow. God I love you Kayla. He moaned. I love you too-ah!-Andy. I moaned.

He kissed me.

He got a little faster. Mmm Andyyyyy. I moaned tangling my fingers in his hair.

Andy-ah!

I had climaxes and so did he. He pulled out.

Taking the condom off and throwing it away. Andy I love you and I don't want this to be a friends with benefits thing so would you be my boyfriend.

He nodded and leaned down kissing me. Definitely baby.