Luna

Luna is a 5 year old girl who lives in a drug addict house with her parents and two younger sisters. Her sisters were Sol and Estrella who were very beautiful and fun to play with. Luna took charge around the house she would feed her sisters and change them and even try to earn money to buy more food. When Luna would try to ask her parents for help or for food they would beat her nonstop. She wouldn't cry anymore because there was no more pain. Luna was not going to give up because she still had hope and she thought she could bring her family to the right path. No more than a year later Luna was introduced to yet another sister, Lun. Luna was filled with joy but very stressed out because not only did she have to take care of two girls now it was three. Two years went by and as Luna got older the situation got tougher. Luna couldn't handle it anymore so she started to do stuff to herself, she would use drugs, drink, and even cut herself. No one could help her because for her no one cared about her. When Luna turned sixteen she thought it was best to leave the house, Sol which is now 13 told Luna "if you leave now when you come back I'm going to be 6 feet underground". Luna was shocked to hear such words from Sol and Luna turned back and said but, "if I don't leave now I'm going to be 6 feet underground".