Class A

~at school~

You was studying in your classroom when your teacher stopped everyone for an announcement.
"Everyone, listen up. Jimin from Class B will be joining our class now." The teacher said introducing him to everyone.
You were in the smart class called Class A.
He was standing next to the teacher's desk. He wore his white shirt, his 3 buttons from the top was unbuttoned. His tie was loose, his hair was a little messy and he placed his hands in his pocket. He's breaking the school rules and you knew it.
"Why is he here?" You asked out, rolling your eyes.
"Well, a lot of teachers and students recommended him to go in this class." The teacher answered while smiling.
All the girls were giggling in excitement and all of the boys were hooting and howling in happiness. All you did was ignore the noise and you continued with your studying. You was one of the prettiest and smartest girl in the whole school and you weren't into romance and love so much, it's just a waste of time. You were always concentrated in school and family and friends.
"Jimin, can you please sit next to (Y/N)," the teacher said pointing to a seat next to yours.
Jimin sat down next to you and winked at you. You couldn't care less and just continued studying. After a while he purposely yawned and put his arm on your chair but you just ignored him.
"Helloo hot stuff," he whispered in your ears.
"Do you mind?" You asked him pointing at your long math problem.
During class he kept on disturbing you by pinching, touching and even breathing on you making you go crazy. Thank god the school bell rang meaning it was lunch. You quickly got out and went to put your books in your locker. You turned around and saw Jimin talking to the school's greatest slut, Kate. You approached him and slapped him on the face.
"You know I was trying to study but you got a nerve to annoy me like that!" You shouted at him gritting your teeth in anger.
"Woah, slow down girl, why you so angry for?" He smirked at you, he then grabbed your waist and moved you towards him.
He then started grinding on you.
"You horny cunt," you made a fist and punched him on his face, leaving a big bruise. "Don't ever touch me again."
He moved back and you saw Kate's expression.
"Babe... are you alright?" She asked caressing his bruised cheek.
He pushed her away and left. She gave you her bitchy face and you smiled at her, trying not to laugh out loud.
To Be Continued...