Past To Present °○°○

○°○° enjoy reading  if you wanna co-write kik me @x_fuxkwiddmuh°○°○

Im Brielle Malika Pollard. Im 18, redone, 5'3 with naturally waved burgundy hair to my butt and a body like Nicki Minaj. I go to Jefferson High School with my main bitch Keke. She is like a sister and  has been every since 2nd grade. We live together and she was even homeschool with me while I was pregnant. Yup I said it...I have a 2 year old daughter named Kelani Armani Brown. Kelani's father name is Jerron Maurice Brown. He denied me when I was pregnant 2 years ago and I haven't seen him since.

  Today was the day me and Keke started back at Jefferson for the first time since the 9 months before Kelani was born.

I woke up, stretched and got up to take care of my hygiene. Once I got done I put on my bra and pantie set and thru on basketball shorts and a beater. I know what y'all thinking. No im not wearing it to school but it's a challenge bathing my baby. She splashes and falls out on purpose.

Me: wake up mah-mah ( shakes her)

Kelani: (smiles while yawning) gwoodmorwing mwommy.

Me: Come on baby we gotta get ready (picks her up and take her to the bathroom)

15 minutes later

When I was finished washing her up I put on her light blue skinny jeans, timbs and a peach colored sweater. I fixed her hair in a bun and put on her bow earrings. Can't nobody say my baby not cute. Kelani was born with hazel-green eyes that stayed, indian like hair, and caramel skin.

10 minutes later

I was done getting her ready so I started on myself. I was going to wand my hair but then my baby said she wanted us to match so I changed my whole plan.. I put on light blue Hollister destroyed jeans, a white cashmere sweater,  Timb's and added a cheetahs scarf. I put on eyeliner to make the cateye effect, mascara, eos lip balm and my hair in a bun that looks like a bow.. I grabbed my Galaxy S3, my purse, Kelani' s bag and shut off my light..

When I got downstairs Keke was already giving Kelani her breakfast...

Me: This is why im thankful for you (reaches out her arms)

Keke: (gets cocky- French Montana voice) Hannnn I know girl (gives hug) come on ion wanna be late.

Once Keke said that Kelani started moving around and got up..

Kelani: Come on mommy lets go (pulls me by my hand)

Me:(laughs)  ok babydoll ok

Keke: Are you scared to see Jerron (locking the door behind us)

Me: Yes he is her father she knows nothing about by its something ima just have to ignore. (strapping Kelani in and  getting in the passenger seat)

After I replied she didnt say anything. All she did was drive. Except for whenKelani asked her to turn up the radio and there song came on.

"it's 2 o'clock and I'm faded

This kush feeling amazing

Got a voice mail on my phone

From a lil breezy feeling X-rated

She told a nigga she hurtin

I'm in the car and I'm swervin

I walked into her bedroom

I put it down that's certain

Man I stay on that Ciroc

Man I stay taken shots

Mayne your girl be on my jock" they sang along with august alsina on our way to school.

After she parked Keke, Kelani and myself walked into school to our homeroom.. Now it may seem weird to bring a child to school but my principal understands my predicument and offered to help. Im not poor. If thats what you think. My family gives me 2,000 a month...

When we walked in Kelani got scared so i picked her up.. Everyone was staring but i didnt care.We had all our classes the same except the our math which was third period. 

Once I explained to Kelani where we were she finally got down and we walked in 1st period. Everyone was staring still but as a reaction I just walked to the back of the class and got everything I needed..

My teacher Mr.Edge didnt like me but I didnt care I came to learn. Deep down I had a feeling he knew who my child's father was but Jerron wasn't even her so I didn't care. But just my luck as soon as my thoughts came true when 20 minutes late Jerron walked thru the class with his friend Vernon and brother Malique...

°○°○°○°○°○°○°○°

Soo..comment on how I did and if I should keep going ... Your feedback means every thing..