My Happy Ending (boyxboy)

OK!!~ :D

My classical one time boyxboy shot...YAY!! :3

So the theme song for this is "Because Of You" by Kelly Clarkrson, it was just fit with short story so well~

I know your going to be mad at me for this but I skipped the all classical smut. o.e I know right, your pissed at me, but I'm just fine with that~ :D I wanted my first boyxboy story (not counting the one I deleted) to be more fluffy than down and dirty. More cute and sad at the same time...does that make sense?...

Anyways, you can forgive me for not adding smut right? :)

-gets shot- T.T

____________________________

Lisa gritted her teeth together in anger as she stared at the celling, glaring at it in full. She wasn't mad because of the new room, no. The room itself was beautiful, covered in gold paint and little hearts of all variety of shapes and colors covering it. The bed she was laying on was made silk and was completely comfortable.

No, she was made at life itself, even though she didn't truly have one.

See, Lisa was the almighty goddess of love, nicknamed Cupid by Zeus, her father, the name had stuck and she was still remembered today as the baby shooting his arrows of love at people. Truly though, the difference between what's fantasy and what's real, she got to pick who you fell in love with, each arrow was different, though they always had matches, always had a pair, and when you meet the person, who had been hit with that same arrow when they were infants, you can't help but fall head over heels for them. She had always been very strict about boy and girl each getting paired, but in the recent years, about twenty or so, she had began enjoying a different kind of love.

Boy and boy love, gay love, whatever you wanted to call it.

Screw the normal stuff! The straight love! She just wanted some...what were those boy and boy Japanese romance comics?

She sat up and reached under her bed, pulling out a small golden shoe box, labeled in bold letters written in her curvy cursive lettering, 'YAOI'.

Ah! That was it! She just wanted some yaoi action, something to entertain her from the long boring days she sat in front of the television screen in her room, watching lovers fall in love, or shooting arrows from the roof of her bedroom in the heavens.

Lisa flipped through the pages of manga she had pulled out, but the explicit pictures just made her more angry with the problem that rested before, reminding her of sickly sweet of the love she had set up years ago. 

She knew she wasn't supposed to pick favorite human romances, but if she could it would be the couple Ryan Watson and David Alexios. There initials even sounded cute together! RW+DA! It reminds her of Harry Potter, that human movie and series of book. DA was Dumbledore Army and RW was Ron Weasley...

ARG!! She scowled at herself. Even her thoughts were getting sidetracked! Stupid ADHD cursed mind!

Well anyways, Ryan was a high school teacher at Seaside High School, near the oceans of the sunshine state, Florida. He was a kind hearted person, who loved teaching kids and his favorite subject was science. He fell for David, the bad ass boy who was in his homeroom, who was currently up for adoption in an orphanage down the street.

Yeah, she did her research.

It was fun to watch as the silly couple slowly started to realize their feelings were more than a teacher and student relationship, and even funner to watch badboy David be topped by kind and patient Ryan who couldn't hurt a fly. David was adopted into Ryan's family, and the two were supposed to share a cute, happily ever after.