Every thing has changed

Annabell is moving from a place in Ireland to Mungulliar Ireland and it is her first day of 2th grade. her mum gets her new batman school bag and her new green shoes on her and they walk to school. while there at the bus stop a little boy comes over who has blue eyes and brown hair with freckles just like her and says "hi I'm Niall Horan who are you?" And she says "i-I'm Annabell b-b-Buckley" she stayed because she never could talk well but tried her best. "ohh why you walk like that?" He asked. "because I-I-I have a stuttering p-p-p-problem" she answers and looks down feeling stupid she talks like that. "Ohh that's ok but I want to call you be-bell because we should be friends" he says Annabell was shocked"really you w-w-w-want to be f-f-f-friends with s-s-s-stutter girl?" She asked "yea why not your cool and weird" he says and Annabell looks down waiting for him to say haha really you are stupid and weird no way i want to be friends with you loser but instead he says "but I like that" she looks up and smiles and hugs him and says "you are the first person to say that or want to be my friend".

*6 years later*

"Hey ni-bear" I say referring to the nickname I gave him in second grade."hey bell bear" he responds back hugging me and twirling meh hair that now has blue tips and his is now blond. "Ready for hell" I ask him. "Noo but I got you a gift my dear best friend happy 6 year friend ship" he says "I got you one to" I tell him. "Ok here open mine" he says and hands me a little box.

I open it and it has a cute little neckless that has to pieces and one say forever and the other says and always he picked up the one that says forever and put it around my neck and I took the other and wrapped around his. Than he smiles and I tell him to open mine mine it a pair of sneakers with our names in them the are the ones he has wanted for 4 years now so I bought them when he saw them the looks at me jaw to the floor and screams and yells and does a happy dance