Alone (Harry Styles Love Story) Chapter 1

"But Gabby-"

"No Harold! Don't you even dare try me! DON'T YOU EVEN! I saw you. EVERYONE SAW YOU!" I cried.

"Well I'm happy I was caught you cunt! I can see why nobody wanted you. You're an ugly, over emotional bitch who freaks out over EVERYTHING!' He yelled.

Silent tears were pouring down my face faster than Niagara Falls. 

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed.

"Well guess what? I don't give a flying shit because I hate you too," he said coldly, "I hate you with a burning passion!"

I was trying as hard as could not to listen to what he was saying but it was slowly cutting through my chest and through my skull, mentally killing me.

"Oh and one more thing bloody whore," he said trying to get my attention. When I didn't give in, he grabbed my jaw roughly and turned it so I was facing him. "I regret everything," he whispered. My heart was about to calm because I thought he was apologizing, but then he went negatively further increasing his voice. "I regret finding you in the ally all by your damn self. I regret our first date out in the stars by the moonlit ocean. I regret saying I love you for the first time in front of your parents. I regret our first kiss in the cold pouring rain and most of all, I regret that I ever fucked you and impregnated you with a child I don't love or give a fucking shit about!" 

Without a second thought, I spit in his face and slapped him so hard that it hurt me too, but before I even had the chance to react, I saw his fist come in contact with my face and I blacked out.

My thoughts were misplaced when I heard the bell ring followed by light pounding on the door. I turned to face the nightstand and glanced at the clock which read 2:03 a.m. Who the hell would be knocking on someones door at two o' clock in the morning? I slowly got out of bed making sure I didn't disturb the slumbering toddler. I straightened my pj's polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=90934713 and walked slowly down the steps listening to the door pounds get louder and the bell ring more than before. I reached the end of the steps and grabbed an umbrella to use for protection. I nervously approached the door and asked, "Who is it?"

There was a little shuffle from behind the door before I heard a deep voice say, "I'm your neighbor."

"What neighbor? I don't have any male neighbors nearby.. I'll shoot you if you don't get away from my house, child."

"No! I'm serious. I'm your neighbor.. Well your new neighbor I guess. I'm Maybell's son, Federico."

A bit of hesitation shifted through my body before I unlocked the door. It didn't open completely because I didn't unlatch the first lock. I peeked through the cracked door and indirectly in front of me was one of the most sexiest men I had ever laid my eyes on.

"Um excuse me madame?"

God! His accent makes me melt! Wait! You can't "like"-- no, "love" someone anymore Gabby!

I face palmed myself and accidentally hit my nose too hard. "Ouch!"

"Stai signora bene?"

"What?"

"Sorry. I asked if you were okay."

"I'm fine but why would you care?"

"Well you looked like-"

"Oh whatever. Why did you come here? What do you want?"

"See my mother wanted me to get some uh.. sugarcane."

"You mean sugar? Because we don't use sugarcane here."

"Um yes. It is that she wants," he said smiling.

"Why would she want sugar at two in the morning?"

"I'm not sure, but she mentioned something about repainment."

"Repayment," I corrected him. "You don't sound like you're from here.

"I am not. I'm from Sicily."

Damnit. No wonder why he sounds and looks so perfect. Gabby shut the fuck up! UGH!

"Oh," I half whispered.

I opened the door, shut it behind him and left him to stand in the foyer while rushed to the kitchen to go get the sugar.  

____________________________________________________________

HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Okay so this is the first story I've published by far and I wanted to know your guys' opinion on it. Should I keep going or just stop? Lol thanks for you input everyone and Happy Summer 2k13! :*