The Sound of death

Naomi ran through the forest. Her midnight black hair blowing in the wind; her skin was so pale it almost made her look sickly. Her green cat-like eyes glowed in the night resembling a predators eyes. 

Naomi was a twenty-nine year old High-elf that only stole for her daughter to keep her alive. Naomi kept running from the assassins that were chasing her through the forest trying to save her own life for her daughter’s life but Naomi was about to hit a huge problem in staying alive; she was heading for a cliff that only lead to a river. 

The assassins were closing in on her. Naomi had to stop running and face the two male assassins. When Naomi looked at them she had noticed they were human mixed with elf. They had the pointy ears but the blonde hair of an elf. One male had blue eyes the other had brown eyes. She took a couple of steps backwards but had stopped when she heard rocks crumbling beneath her and fell into the water. 

The assassin with brown eyes leapt towards her, making her try to defend herself, but instead she was pushed into the river. She let out a scream when she hit the water, the scream had subsided when she went under the water. 

The assassins backed up with a grin of satisfaction as they turned around and walked away; thinking Naomi had died in the fall. They were pleased to go back to their master to tell him they had completed the deed.