Chapter 1

I was sitting on my cold lonely bed while I was thinking of how bad life was for me. I just wanted someone that wanted to know about the pain that I felt and I wanted someone to hold me in the their warm embrace, but I knew that, that would never happen. I started to tear up while thinking of all the negative thoughts that ran through my head "Keep your head up Jungkook," I said to myself. I tried to think of good things but I was to drained out to think of positive things.
I ended up crying myself to sleep..

**
The next morning as usual I got up for school and walked to school and pretty much just spent the day alone. I didn't wanna talk to anyone. When school ended I went home and as always nobody was there, which it was always lonely, nothing new my parents were always at work they would never spend time with me. I hated my dad because he has never told me that he loves me and my mom well, hardly does. It's like they didn't care about me....
Anyways, I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat anything..I just went straight to my room and did the same thing I did last night. But sometimes I really don't know why I cry...

Author here!!!!!!!!!

Well hello there this is my first time I make a fanfiction and I hope you will enjoy it! Thank you for reading and I hope you will like Chapter 2 ! Love you guys