A new Village.

As i walk through the forest i stumble across this Village. It had a huge sign it said Phoenix Drop. Then, this blue hair guard came up to me.
Blue hair person (idk): Do you need any help?
Me: Yes. I need i place to stay.
Blue hair person: You might be able to stay here if are Lord, Lord Aphmau agrees. By the way my name is Dante, I'm a guard here.
Me: Ok. It was Lord A-Aphmau? And my name is Sophie.
Dante: I will go and get her, if she is not busy. You stay here.
Dante ran off into the small town witch i suspect is called Phoenix Drop. I decided to have a walk in the forest (bad idea) i got a little lost, but i wasn't scared. Then i suddenly bumped into this guy he had brown hair and bluey colour eye colour. He walks up to me (you had to say that part in the best fanfiction voice).
Brown hair dude: Hey! My name is Laurance. Are you staying here in Phoenix Drop?
Me: Nice meeting you Laurance, I'm Sophie. And yes i might be able to stay in this Village if your lord lets me. I smile at him.
???: Hi! My name is Aphmau or you can call me Aph! I'm the Lord here. You can stay here is you have no in title of Zane or working for him. You should be Great! ☺
Me: Ok... thanks.
Aphmau: Great!

Ok thats going to rap it up for today!!
Aphmau: Ohhhhh. Really.
Me: APHMAU SHUT UP I'M TRYING TO END MY CHAPTER!! HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND KISS LAURANCE OR GARROTH.
Aphmau: ....
Laurance and Garroth: WHAT!!!
Laurance: With pleasure!
*Laurance chased Aphmau round the forest*
Garroth and Me: HAHAHAHAH!!!! 😂😂
Me: Anyway Bye guys. Charret and Aphmau OUT. ☺