OneShot

I sat next to my boyfriend Charlie on the couch, using his computer. He sat next to me flipping through channels and sighing loudly. He leaned towards me and grabbed my chin lightly.

"What are you-" I managed to say before his soft lips found mine. His other hand gripped my dark hair.

Small moans escaped from my lips as he kissed me.

Charlie moved the laptop to the end of the couch, never breaking the lip lock. He inched closer, kissing me harder. His hands moving down my sides, stopping at my waist. I wrapped one leg around his waist and easily climbed on his lap. I felt the bulge in his pants against my thigh. I giggled and he blushed slightly. I leaned down and kissed him, my hands on his shoulders. He tried to remove my band shirt and pulled away to get it over my head. He looked at my pale body and smirked. He started to kiss my neck and I moaned.

My hands removed his shirt and he continued to kiss my neck. I ran my cold hands down his warm, pale body. "Iza-" He moaned, quietly and laid me back gently against the leather sofa. I stared up at the man, dark hair covering his eyes. He looked so sexy.

We began kissing again. After a while, his hands slowly ran down my bare chest and stopped at my skinny jeans, and unbuttoned them easily with one hand. His hand slipped into my panties and started to finger me. I moaned against his lips and he grinned. His pace quickened inside of me and my moaning grew louder.