The New World Order

[ WARNING : THIS BOOK IS GOING TO SHOCK YOU IF YOUR NOT PREPARED , I GATHERED INFORMATION ON YOUTUBE , ALL OVER THE WEB AND PEOPLE. IT MAY SHOCK YOU , OR YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE IT .

THAT'S FINE BECAUSE I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT AT FIRST TOO.

IF ANYTHING ABOUT THIS MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE OR THOUGTS , IT COULD BE DANGEROUS .]

*PROLOGUE*

This book is about all the information I gathered.

At first I didn't believe it too.

This book tells you , about all the information I gathered.

About the Illuminati , Yes it does exist , for real.

The Illuminati began in 1776.

The Illuminati is a society of Satanists, Zionists and Romanists.

I will tell you about them in my next part.

The difference , what they believe in and what they support.

Illuminatistic people think they're smart cause of what they do , they give hidden messengers to people in their video.

Mostly music video's , also that I will tell about.

Barack Obama is with the Illuminati.

Important Israëlic people are too.

George bush did gathered the Illuminati AGAIN.

If you listen to Anti - Illuminati songs and watch these videos you'll understand what I mean.

People think that I talk shit!

It's the government that is 'controlling' your mind if you have no knowledge about this.

But if you're like me and other people you'll won't be Mind Controlled that easy.

PROPAGANDA is one of the types of Mind Control and Music Video's with colourfull patterns in it.

THIS WAS ONLY THE PROLOGUE , IT WAS SHORT BECAUSE I'M NOT GOINGTO TELL EVERYTHING YET. MY NEXT PART I WILL EXPLAIN ABOUT ZIONISM, ROMANISM AND SATANISM.