Liv and Katie's coming over!!!

Annie's pov
Today Liv,Katie,Brennan,Brody,Ryan and Wyatt are coming to sleepover and I'm so excited,mostly because I may or may not have a small crush on Brennan.Before everyone comes I set out some sleeping bags some movies to watch and a secret stash of snacks to have up in the basement.I also set out some games to play I got out uno,monopoly,kerplunk and a bottle so we could play spin the bottle.Once I've done everything I downstairs to see what Caleb and Hayley are doing.

Caleb's pov
Yyyeeesss!!! I heard Brennan is coming to stay over while his parents are on a short business trip. I'm so happy I get to be with my brosita ( bestfriend/brother) . For some reason I think Brennan likes Annie I don't know but that is not going to happen. Annie is upstairs setting up games and things for us to play tonight. Me and Hayley are downstairs watching Labrats on TV  waiting for everyone to arrive.

Nobody's pov
There was a knock on the door.
"Annie honey, go and answer the door!"
"Ok mommy I'm coming!" Annie bellowed from upstairs
Annie dashed down the stairs, opening the door and greeting everyone.
"Katie,Liv your here!" Annie shrieked
"I can't wait to see what we're going to be doing tonight!"
( I will update some more since I have a 1week holiday)