Chapter 1

A/N - OK THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION SO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM IS WELCOMED THOUGH I ALREADY HAVE THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS WRITTEN AND EDITED SO IT MAY BE A WHILE BEFORE YOU SEE ANY CHANGES COME FROM YOUR FEEDBACK. 

ENJOY!

“Wow management really pulled out all the stops this time.” Liam states in awe as we walk into the New York penthouse that will be ours for the next two weeks. 

The place really is beautiful, especially the view of the city scape behind the all glass wall in the living area, but the only thing I have eyes for is Niall. The way his beautiful blue eyes are lit up with excitement as he takes in the room before us. The way his pale skin is flushed from the cold New York air. The way his perfectly messy blond locks are bouncing on top of his head as he jumps up and down after he realizes this place has a fully stocked kitchen and all of his favorite foods, of course that would be the first thing he’d check. The way his....

“You’re drooling.” Louis interrupted my thoughts by whispering into my ear. I gave him a light punch on the shoulder after I wiped my chin and realized there was nothing there.

Louis is the only one of the boys who knows I am bi, and of my massive crush on our band mate and best friend Niall. And he loves to point it out to me whenever I am staring or drooling over him as I had just been caught doing. 

I gave him a brief glance and saw him smirking at me, but he had a knowing and sad look in his eye. As much as he loved to pester me about it, he knows how much I truly like Niall and how much it hurts me that I will never be able to call him mine. He has tried convincing me on several occasions that I should just tell him how I feel, but I  know Niall is as straight as they come, and I can't risk losing our friendship. 

At least, as a friend, I could still be with him and admire him and love him from afar... Wait, love him? 

Do I love Niall? I thought back on my crush that I have had since I first met him on the X-Factor, there wasn't one thing I didn't like about the man; the way you can get lost in his deep blue eyes that always shine as he talks to you and the way his voice has the most perfect Irish lilt to it. And when he talks, his face gets so animated with all these facial expressions that constantly change depending on which part of the story he is telling.

Sometimes, when he talks, I just stand there and just watch his face, noticing everything as his lips move and his eyes sparkle. OK, now I just sound creepy, but I don’t care. I think about him constantly, dream about him, and even get extremely jealous when he flirts with others, though I do pretty good at hiding it. Yeah, I think that I am in love with none other than Niall James Horan. 

Speaking of being jealous, while I'm over here realizing I'm in love, the object of my affection has jumped on the back of Zayn and is riding him around the living room like a horse. Ugh, I need to get out of here, I think to myself as my chest constricts at their proximity. I decided to go claim a room before I got left with a broom closet or something.

Not that I really have to worry, this place is massive and has five bedrooms. I peek into the first room in the hallway to see Liam unpacking his suitcase on the bed, he looks up at me with a smirk and exclaims "Mine!" Right before he childishly sticks his tongue out at me. I laugh and leave to go check out the room across the hall when Louis runs past me, almost knocking me over, yelling "I call this one!"

I shook my head and walk further. The next room looks quite a bit smaller and only has a double sized bed where the other rooms so far had large king sized ones, I was about to keep walking when the horse and rider couple came galloping around the corner.