Chapter 1

Picture of Violet on the side, a.k.a lady_cube one of my favourite people ever.

Violet's POV
"Hey Johnny." I answered my phone to my best friend, my very famous best friend who I had no idea how I managed to become best friends with in the first place.

"Hey Violet, wanna come over tonight? I'm having a small party with some close friends."

"Oh my god yes, I haven't gotten drunk in ages." I laughed.

"Okay cool, come over around seven."

"Alright. See you then." We both said our goodbyes and hung up.

***

I walked into Johnny's house at 6:58. I didn't bother knocking, he was more like a brother to me than a friend.

"Hey, glad to know you made an effort." Johnny said with a smirk, looking me up and down. I was wearing an oversized Marilyn Manson hoodie with black shorts, fishnets and platforms and was wearing my usual everyday makeup. Johnny knows by now I'm not one for dressing up for anything.

"Very funny." I said sarcastically before going behind the bar and pouring a shot of vodka.

"Really?" He asked.

"What, do you expect me to talk to these people sober?" I replied, taking the shot and pulling a face. There was a knock at the door and Johnny opened it, greeting all of his friends, some famous some not, but either way I didn't know any of them. This is gonna be a fun night.

***

I had managed to get quite drunk in two hours and was sat on Johnny's chaise lounge, swaying ever so slightly, when some tall guy stood in front of me.

"Can I sit here?" I nodded numbly, not even paying attention to who I was talking too. "So, are you a lightweight or a serious alcoholic?" I took a drink out of the wine bottle I was holding and looked to him to answer, but instead ended up spitting the crimson liquid all over him AND the expensive cream upholstery.

"Marilyn Manson what the fuck." I said bluntly. It seems all emotion leaves me when I'm drunk.

"I guess I assumed you were a fan when I saw your hoodie." He said. I looked down, realising what I was wearing.

"Oh yeah!" I said happily, laughing. "Do you want it?" I asked, trying to pull it over my head and give it to him.

"No, no, keep your hoodie on." He laughed.

"Don't you want it?" I asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

"No, you keep it. It's your hoodie."

"Wow, thanks!" I hugged him in appreciation for letting me keep my own hoodie. "Ugh, I'm tired." I slurred, resting my head on his shoulder and passed out in 3 seconds.

Marilyn's POV
The extremely happy drunk girl had just passed out on my shoulder. Great. I tried to wake her up but she was dead to the world. God knows how much she's drunk. Her head started to slip off my shoulder and fell onto my lap, very very close to my crotch. I squirmed awkwardly as I tried to lift her back into a sitting position but she was a dead weight. I sighed and just let her lay there. I'm sure she'll wake up soon enough. I continued to drink and was a little bit tipsy when Lindsay, my girlfriend, stormed into the room, looked around and saw me with the girl face down in my lap.

"Brian what the fuck?" She screamed.

"...what?" I asked dumbly, my mind foggy with alcohol.

"Did she pass out in the middle of giving you a blowjob or did she manage to get the job done before?"