~ 2. 13. 16. ~

Hello, my little Cupcake Army! So, if you are wondering, above is a homemade collage I made  earlier of Freddy. You're probably thinking, 'How would you do this?! You haven't any hands!' am I wrong? Well, let's just say, I'm full of secrets.~ Anyhoo! The version on the left is actually the one I tried to draw. I used the spare picture Freddy had and tried to copy it, but it wasn't exact. I still think it's very good, considering I have no hands. . .~

I'm going to be trying to draw the whole gang, but that'll happen slowly, loves.~ I mean, it took me about an hour for just a art, so if I did all of them at once, it would take up my whole day! Where would be the time to scare Vincent, or the new Night Guards? Really! But I promise I'll try to upload Bonnie tomorrow. I'm currently drawing him, but as a fat cupcake, I'm lazy.

Lastly, (I have no life, what am I supposed to tell you?) the song above is me singing Freddy's 'Five Nights at Freddy's' song. {ACTUALLY CREDIT GOES TO THE LIVING TOMBSTONE} No, there is not another voice singing, it's just me. And NO, I am not male. I just cannot sing. CHANGE THE TOPIC~

That's all tonight, lovelies, so you guys have a fabulous night and remember: you may be alone, but you are not alone. ~

~Carly