Chapter 38: Honesty.

THIS MAY GET REALLY DEEP.

I WARNED U.

*************************************************

*Jayden's POV*

My eyes fluttered open, looking around. I was in my bed, the window was slightly open. A good 5 minutes later I got up, fixed my bed, changed and brushed my teeth. I walked downstairs, grabbed a banana and ate it quickly.

"I'm going to Noelle's." I said, heading out.

"Okay." My mom replied.

I didn't feel like skating because my foot was hurting a bit. So I just walked. My surroundings were normal. After 10 minutes of walking I reached Noelle's house.

I door belled and the door opened. Her dad opened the door.

"Hi Evans!" He said.

"Hey. Can I come in?" I asked.

He nodded and opened the door widely. He pointed upstairs, like he read my mind. That's fucking creepy. I ran upstairs and reached Noelle's room. I opened the door and saw her sitting on her bed, texting.

I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning beautiful." I said.

"Good morning Peter Pan." She replied.

I smiled.

"We need to talk. No I'm not breaking up with you. I just haven't told you a lot about myself." I said.

"Okay, let me get ready first." She replied, smiling.

I nodded and took out my phone from my pocket.

*************************************************
*THEY WENT TO THE PARK, MK MK. AT THE PARK*

We walked to a nearby bench and sat down.

"So.." She said, looking around.

"Well where do you want me to start?" I asked.

"Why did you become a player?" She asked, slightly frowning.

"Well ever since Makayla cheated on me, I never wanted to love anyone other than my family." I replied.

"Okay. Start it when you were 10." She said.

I nodded.

"Well it's a long story, but I'll try to make it short. At the age of 10 I was a nerd. I mean a big nerd. Everyday afterschool I would go on the tablet and crap. I never socialized and when I did everything went wrong. At 10 I also had a crush. Her name was Susie Hollands. I tried to get her attention but nothing worked. At 11 I started working out, not going on the phone and shit. At 12, I kept on growing out of the phone. At 13, I started getting bullied. Boys at my school would call me wannabe, nerd and other insulting names. Girls would call me manwhore, stupid and other things. At 14, I got anxiety. I didn't want to go out. I didn't want to breath. I had no desire to live. I cut 10 times a month. At 15, my anxiety got better. I started taking medicine and all that shit. And the rest, it something I'll talk about next time." I said, a tear falling out of my eye from the memory.

Noelle didn't speak a word. She put her arms around me.

"Your strong babe." Noelle said.

"I don't know.." I replied.

"Jayden Peter Evans. You are strong, and a great boyfriend." She said, sternly.

"I don't know to be honest." I replied.

"Yes you do, and you are very strong. I know you are." She said.

"I guess." I replied frowning.

"You are. And I can prove it." She said.

"How?" I asked.

She pulled up my sleeve and looked at my arm. There were no cuts, no scars.

"See how strong you are? If you weren't then there would be so many cuts, so many scars." She said.

I nodded, finally realizing.

"Thank you Noelle." I said, hugging her.

"Your welcome. Now let's go back to my place. We could watch Justice League!" She replied, smiling.

"Gladly." I said, getting up.

*************************************************