What About Love? (An Austin Mahone Love Story)

Authors note

Hey guys this is my first story so if you guys can keep ur cool i will appereciate it thanks

___________________

Maddie POV.

"Maddie it's time to get ready for school." I heard mom yell out.

I got up and turn on the water for me to get a quick shower before my day of torter begins. I got in and let the water fall down on my head for a couple minutes then I washed mi hair and body.

After I got dressed and went downstair to get some breakfast before school.

Mom-"I made some panacakes if you want some"

Me-"No mom I'm just going to get an apple so i can head out to get to early bird on time today."

Mom-"Ok see you tonight hunny I got to work late tonight."

Me-"Ok love you mom."

Mom-"Love you to babygirl."

_____________

"Class may I introduss you to are new student Austin Mahone."Are teacher Mrs.Owens spoke out."You may take a seat in the empty seat next to Maddie."

He sat by me and turned around "hey im Austin and im guessing ur Maddie."

I shook my head yes why am I to afraid to look at him and finally I looked up and I stared for a while 'damn he hot' I thought.

"Thnx for the complement."

I looked at him in shock did I really said that out loud.

"yes you did love." he smirked

I turned around and took my notes he was smirking all through class and then the bell rang. FINALLY!

I walked to Mr Leggs  class room and I took a seat and then I heard him talking and then I heard a screech of a choir beside me then I looked up it was Austin again.

"By the way your hot too." I blushed why did I blush I never blush for a boy NEVER what is happening to me then I looked to my right side and saw an empty chair to the back empty.

GOSH how I hate being a fucking nerd I swear at least im not one of those god damn sluts that a good thing.

I took my notes and grabbed my homework and left to my locker to get my stuff and to my right Austin was there opening his locker he closed and leaned on it then he stared at me.

'Hey want to eat lunch with my and my friends." we said at the same time

"what?" we asked at the same time it got on my nerves and I shut my locker and went to science class.

 ############################

ARI OMG YOU GOT ON HERE AND EDITED MY DRAFT !!!!!!!    -Cici