Chapter 1 || First Day||

"WAKE UP WE'RE HERE!" The driver shouts, as he grabs me and pulls me out.
" * rubs head* GOD WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" You yelled at the driver, but he just walks off and drives away. ' gee I just got to this new city and already these people in this are so rude' you thought as you grabbed your bags and walked off to your apartment that you booked online.

Time skip

You finally arrived to your apartment ,number 22, you grabbed your keys from your pocket and opened the door then you chucked your heavy bags in, you then walked inside ( wile closing the door behind you) and fell on the couch and passed out.

2 hours later...

You suddenly woke up to your phone ringing you fell off the couch, then grabbed your phone and answered.

You: "Hello..."

Person: "Hi I just heard you moved here and you are 16 correct?"

You: " Yeah... w-who are you?"

Person: " Oh don't be scared dear I am just the vice principal of Humanity High"

You: " Humanity High?"

Person: "Yes it is a high school dear, and I was wondering if you would want to enrol to the school because it is the only high school in this city"

You: "Ok, sure I will enrol"

Person: "GREAT! See you tomorrow!" Beep.... Beep.. Beep... Call ended.

You were still a bit confused on what the hell just happened, so you decided to look up the school online. You looked up the school and it was huge.. ( probably because it was the only high school in the city.

While you were searching up the school to find out more info about it you looked at the time and saw that it was midnight so you decided to go to bed.

Time skip to morning...

You woke up and looked at the time '8:30'
"Shit!"
You ran to your suitcase and quickly got changed then you quickly went to the bathroom to get ready, you brushed you teeth so hard the toothbrush almost broke, then you quickly put on some light make up.
Picture above
After that you quickly brushed you (H/L) (H/C) hair, then you ran to breakfast you looked in the kitchen but nothing was there because you didn't buy any food yesterday so you didn't bother, so you grabbed your hand bag and ran out the door than locked it.

Time skip because that run to the school was hella long....

Once you arrived you were puffed then you thought 'why didn't I call a taxi' *face palm* anyway you walked into the school and thought
'first day...'

A/n
Hi guys sorry if this was bad it is my first ever book on watt pad so I am kinda a newbie, so if you like it let me know and if you think it is too
short also let me know anyway bye!!