Story of a girl

The sun glistens with Heat upon my face,

Scary to stand, yet to weak to face. Brain is strained way to hard, The land looks soft, yet so far. Up so high, upon the ledge, Not ready to jump, but ready to stand. I face my fears, and close my eyes, Hold my breathe, and start to cry. Say the words to end my life, Not sorry to say its my last goodbye. I say I'm sorry but its time to go, My worst fears were face, yet no one knows. The cries I made in the night, The girls pulled my hair in dirty fights. The pain was drowned with the cuts, No tears or moans were made, it was a must. I look straight down, no ones there. I told no one, but who would care. The pain was unnoticed, My scars never shown. I hear my mom scream my name, She read the note now she feels my pain. She's telling me to get right off, Not cause of this scary loss. She doesn't need this in her name. I look down to her, see her face See no tears and know my fate. Let her tell me one more time, Get off now, we'll its time. I look up and see the sun is there, Look right then start to stare. One little leap is all it takes, One, two, three. I jump in the air, It feels so nice, Calm and peaceful, and oh so right. I hear her scream, My name is called, but its all too late. My mom hears the smack of the ground, Looks at the body that made no sound. Now she knows what I mean, People shouldn't miss, nor should they cry.  Just tell this limp body your good bye. Sorry to say I can't respond, In the sky I'm laughing hard. Not at their pain, But now I've finished the game. Tell my story to the world, Let them know I'm the winner now. No more games shall be played, Only thoughts of peaceful games. Don't be mad or upset, Just let me down and rest.  This is my final said goodbye. Remember it well,  Cause this is it. Bye bye to all cause this is it!