peanutbutter desires // matt nicholls fan fic

i apologize for you overies in advance .

( my friend wrote this and she wanted me to post it, keep all negative comments to yourself or forever be a cunt )

WARNING : this story says booty .

As I lay in bed waiting for him to come home I can't think about anything but my strong craving for peanut butter. He was suppose to be home an hour ago. As I lay there I keep getting more anxious by the minute. Seconds later I here the door fling open. In walks Matt with a jar of peanut butter and the most seductive look on his face. He walks over to me, and throws me on the floor. I ask him' "what are you doing Matt?" "Doing what you've always wanted." He rolls me on my stomach, and slowly rolls my pants off my booty. He whimpers, "booty, booty, booty, booty, booty." I answer back "butt pancake." He opens the jar of peanut butter and dips two fingers in. Slowly, he smears the peanut butter over my flabby booty, and says, "I want the booty, give me the booty." Then very slowly i feel a cold hard thing on my booty. I turn around and see Matt, standing there with a big samurai sword. He grins and says " Im keeping the booty." Then he chops my booty off and wears it as a mask the end.

-----------------

youre welcome . ;) ily guys and thanks you for reading .