Snow Day

The past day for me was pretty rough, but I'm okay with that. My past owners left me to live at a store with other cats inside of cages. I didn't like them very much and I think they didn't like me either. On the bright side I'm not outside in the snow.

While looking around the room over and over, I saw a boy with his mom come into the store and walked over to me. The boy's mom talked with the lady who kept us in these cells while the boy watched me do nothing. Children these days. After a bit of listening to the boy talk on and on, they put me into a different cage and took me out of the store. I was glad because the other cats were so boring and one of them was crazy whenever she saw a person.

It was so cold outside that I kept asking for a blanket but they wouldn't listen. They put me in their car and drove away from the store. It was annoying listening to the boy screaming about a character who he thought would be sexy to have in a kids game.

When we got to where they lived I saw the worst thing ever. A dog. Not one dog but two dogs in this place. I freaked out begging the boy to get me away from here. For once his listened to me and took me up to his room. His room was fine expect for the fact that there was no bed for me! The only bed for me was to small for me unless I wanted my legs to be sticking out of the bed.

Because of this I got revenge on the boy who I guess by now I should call him by his name Lawrence and took his pillow away by sitting on it. But he was okay with and slept with a different pillow next to me. So overall the day was crazy for me but hopefully things will get easier but since there's two dogs somewhere in this place I highly doubt it.