Work, Work, Work

You wake up, not wanting to get out of bed. You slowly open your eyes to see a beautiful sleeping figure beside you. It was your boyfriend Chanyeol where ever you were he was there right by your side. At least he tries to be. He is an idol and it sometimes becomes hard for him to always be there with you, but you knew he loved you and tried his best to always be with you. After all he was always worrying about you. Your work has consumed your life. Your a book editor, your company sends you 4 books a day to edit and expect you to return them with in the week. You loved your job at first, your a beautiful writer and made the books even better then what they where before. You still loved your job but it was consuming your life. When you use to get only 4 books a week now you got6 maybe even 7 on really bad weeks. You would wake up at 4:30am take a 30 minute shower and begin work. Not even hungry to eat because you're too worried about getting a book done and edited. Chanyeol always woke up around 9:00, and when he woke up he would always cook for you. It was sometime sad to see the effort he put into trying to help you but you didn't know why you were like this. Work seemed to be the only important thing. Eating and sleeping seemed least important.
'Good morning jagiya.' You herd his scratchy morning voice and it put you at ease.
'Morning Yeol.' You reply and smile not looking away from the book you where editing.
'Did you sleep well baby?' He asked concerned as always.
'I slept fine, did you sleep okay?'
Small talk in the morning was a usual thing. He didn't want to distract you too much from your work so he cooked and left for his daily schedule. The day zoomed by quickly and around 10:00pm Chanyeol came home to see you didn't eat.... agin.
'(Y/N) you really need to eat, I'm worried.' He looked at you sincerely concerned.
'I'm sorry babe, I totally forgot.' You smiled and looked at me for the first time that day.
'Chanyeol?' He turned around noticing you stopped working.
'Yes princess?' He begins walking up to you again.
'I'm really sorry, I should take a break, anyways this is my last book of the week and I have a weeks worth of work to spare.' You smile and get up and stretch but fall to your knees.
Chanyeol runs to you worried '(Y/N) are you okay?!'
'Yea I'm fine I just have been sitting in this same spot all day I guess my legs are asleep.' You laugh weakly not realizing not eating for days has taken a toll on you.
'Let's eat.' You say making Chanyeols frown turn into a smile.
'Okay, what would you like princess?' As Chanyeol stands up he picks you up and Carey's you bridal style to the kitchen.
'Ramen!?' You say cheerfully in his arms.
'Anything for you.' He smiles at you with relief.
He begins cooking and you watch and admire his back figure. You miss the days before work when you guys would talk and cuddle and oh god the sex. The sex was amazing and you didn't realize how much you missed it. You begin to stand up and move your legs working them out to get them to work properly.
You then walk up behind Chanyeol and wrap your small arms around his waist.
'I love you Chanyeol.' You say with your face buried into his back.
He turns around to hug you back and kisses the top of your head 'I love you too jagi, let's eat.'
You both at and talked for hours you missed this, you missed him. He kept talking about work and you zoned out mesmerized by his features. He finished talking and noticed your gaze at him. 'Jagi? Are you okay?' He giggles lightly
'Mhmmm' you hummed and leaned into kiss him. He grabbed the back of your head to deepen the kiss. He tasted to wonderful and you wanted more, the butterflies in your stomach were crazy but you loved the feelings he gave you.
'Yeol I want more.' You tried saying but came out more as a breath.
He grabbed you by the thighs and took you to the bedroom you both shared not letting each other's lips go.
'I missed you (Y/N).' He said in between kisses.
'I missed you too.' You smile into his kisses.
He slowly starts to undress you and himself once both naked he stops, and just looks at you.
'God, you are so beautiful.'
You begin to blush smile forgetting the feeling of being so exposed to the one you loved.
'Are you ready?' He looks at you for reassurance.
'I'm ready.' You say confidently forgetting you haven't had sex in months.
He slowly slides into you, at first stinging but the sting then turns into pleasure. Both moaning at the familiar feeling, the feeling of him filling you all the way, the feeling of you covering him whole.
He begins moving in and out of you slowly.
'Chanyeol go faster.' You moan slowly out. He pulls out almost all the way and slams back into you. Making you see colors. You scream his name almost sure the neighbors can hear.
'Damn baby you're so tight, and your all wet for me.'
'Fuck.....Fuck me harder.' He followed your orders and begins pounding you. You feel your stomach heat and your orgasom creeping up on you but you don't want it to end just yet. It wa slime Chanyeol was reading your mind when he stops and says 'Turn around.' You flip your self over and are on your knees. He slowly puts his tip in your entrance and then all at once slams into you. Letting curses fall from your lips he slaps your ass. You liked it when Chanyeol got rough. He led his hand down to your clit already sensitive he begins rubbing it roughly. You can hear Chanyeol moan your name and you know he's close. All your senses are sensitive and you can feel your orgasom again. Your core tightens around Chanyeol and you scream his name. The sound of you screaming his name gets him off and he is on cloud nine with you. He rides down both your highs and then falls beside you on the bed.
'That was fun.' He smiles trying to catch his breath. You try and get up to go wash up but your lower body is limp. You laugh and just lay back down.
'Chanyeol?' You say while giggling.
'Yes princess?' He smirks at you knowing what your gonna say.
'You fucked me too hard and now I can't walk for real this time.' He laughs and then gets up and carries you to the bathroom.
'I love you (Y/N).' He then kisses you softly on the lips and places you on the bathroom counter
'I love you too.' You smile at how cheesy he sounded.
'Sorry for being so rough.'
You laugh again and reply with
'I like it rough.' And kiss him again.