Chapter 1

Nicole pov
.......................

*RING RING*
Damn it's 6:30  already ugh. I got out of bed and walked over to my bathroom.

I turned on the shower then brushed my teeth, then hopped in the shower.

20 mins later  i hopped out and wrapped my towel around my Carmel petite body.

I walked in my room and headed over to my walk in closet.

"it's the first day of school  you know all these lil hood rats bout to wear all they new clothes." I said while rolling my eyes.

i threw on something I know none of them would ever think to wear.

So I decided to put on my all black overalls and a laced black long sleeve shirt with a pair of Giuseppe zanotti all black sneakers. 

"ughhh what bag should I wear omg wth, oh wait my black Celine bag would go wit it." I thought to myself.

Now that I got my outfit together it's time for hair and makeup I'mma curl my hair because I know I everyone's hair going to be straight with they tacky weave.

I don't wear a lot of makeup because I honestly don't need it and I'm not tryna be out here looking like a damn clown or having my face break out ,so I put on a little bit of eye liner mascara and some nude lipstick and to top off my lips I put a little lipgloss on them to make them shinny. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:30
School starts at nine and it's already eight thirty I headed down stairs to see everyone had already left.

my mom is a doctor and my dad well you know almost one of the biggest rappers out right now.

I know it's weird that we still living in queens but believe it or not we have one of the biggest houses in queens.

There's breakfast on the table but I wasn't really in the mood for it so I just picked all the bacon off of it and ate half a pancake.

I headed out the house and hoped in my new 2016 Mercedes Benz that my dad got me as a starting senior year gift lol he spoils me.

  I decided to blast some music so I put on one of my favorite song  Jeremih Oui

"I swear that everything will be just fine
I wish that we could take some time
Go anywhere, baby I don't mind
Grown man, in my suit and tie
Hey, there's no we without you and I
Oh, yea, ah yea, ah ah yea
Hey, there's no we without you and I
Oh yea, ah yea, ah ah yea
Hey, there's no we without you and I
See my baby know, where my baby go, I go
It's no better feeling, you know when I'm next to her for sure
Oh how can."

I got to school and was getting ready to park in my regular spot, then a car swerved right in front of mine.

"WTF!! Who the fuck told this Bum ass nigga he could park in my spot oh hell no" i shouted.

I got out the car and started banging on his window until he opened it.

"what the fuck you want" he said in an agitated voice.

so I'm just like " uhm excuse me do you know who the hell you talking to?"

This nigga must be out of his mind if he really think he gonna park in my spot then talk to me crazy.

He answers back and says " listen bitch I don't give a fuck who you are but I know you need to move the fuck out my way before shit get crazy".

After that I didnt know what to say..

And to be honest I don't know who ole boy is, but he looking kinda cute. I just walked away, got back in my car and found a new spot for today.
______________________