Rainy Saturday Mornings

It's Saturday morning and I'm gazing out into the grey morning and a smile starts to slowly make its way across my face. I sit on the window ledge and lean my head back against the wall and close my eyes as the water hits my skin. The feeling that I get is unexplainable. It starts in my stomach and makes its way to every limb on my body. Goosebumps appear on the surface of my skin as the hairs in the back of my neck start to rise. Then I think to myself that there is nothing more awesome than a rainy Saturday morning because they can be so relaxing and soothing.
        One of the things that I love about a rainy Saturday morning is definitely the smell. The smell of rain makes the air smell fresh. When I walk outside the smell triggers a sensational feeling that instantly comforts me. When I smell the rain I always see small drops on blades of grass that reminds me of the nature shows that I used to watch. I would always remember seeing this rainforest with all kinds of animals in it. When I taste the rain the taste of fresh water begins to spread through my mouth. It's a delicious taste that slides down my throat and warms my insides. Usually when I smell the rain I will close my eyes and imagine myself just standing outside with rain pouring from the sky and a gentle gust of wind whistles it's way across my face and fills my nose with the fresh sweet smell of rain.
        Many people say that rain is depressing and doesn't help anyone, but actually rain helps me when I am angry or depressed or worried about something. Being outside in the rain calms me down in a way that hardly anything else can. If it's raining and I am having a bad day then I will go outside and just stay to myself until I feel better. I know that the rain won't take away all of my problems, but I do feel like it clears my head and gives me time to think to myself. If I'm ever crying and it's raining then I go outside because crying in the rain can be a good release. You can scream or cry even harder. No one will know because it's raining.
           There is this quote that I like that says "some people feel the rain, others just get wet." I like this quote because that is how I feel when I am in the rain. I don't worry about getting my hair wet or anything. I just enjoy the feeling of the rain sliding down my face and arms. Feeling the breeze that comes with it. I love how the goosebumps will appear, but I'm not cold. It's more of a warm feeling.