Introduction

The Art of manipulation is a very difficult art to master. As I am writing this book, I am nearly a Novice at manipulation. The Manipulation that I am talking about is about getting information out of someone or getting them to do something for you. Manipulation is something not everyone will learn or even care much for. But, manipulation in the right hands can be catastrophic when it comes to information. People that have learned how to manipulate others can be a threat, and you really have to watch what you are saying around them, and even then, you may let something slip without you knowing you said anything of the sort. Even the words that you use can help someone that is manipulative. For example if you are having a bad day, or you aren't able to think straight because of a problem at work, those that are manipulative enough can get information out of you in a flash. If they keep pestering you with questions, you could become more frustrated or more annoyed and stop thinking about what you are saying to someone. Manipulating people is easier if you know the person. Try to be their friend, ask them how their day was and if they have been doing well at work. Make the person think you care about them. Now I wouldn't do this to your spouse or girlfriend or boyfriend, because it may possibly end your relationship. Now remember, as I grow in my ability to manipulate people, I will be writing about how I have gotten information out of people, and better ways to manipulate, so I suggest as you read, you practice manipulative behavior.