The Start of it all

It was the start of the first semester and i was is in first grade in Education Private Elementary school. i was a cheerful and friendly child. i never had problems making friends back in pre-school because all the kids there were amazing! i don't know why everything had changed. we were seperated in 3 classes Class-A, Class-B (The one I'm in) and Class-C. for some reason i didn't know anyone in that class probably because they were new transferees " Wow i am So Lucky aren't I" well i think its time making new friends. I looked upon side by side only to catch cold stares from my classmates. so what i did was i just gave up on that moment not only because of their cold stares but also because the teacher has arrived.

"Okay Class Settle down, I think you are all new Students? because you were assigned in class b" Said the teacher with an uncertain tone.

"But wait!" i said while raising my hand "I am an old student here sir look at your class records." the teacher cough "What a troublesome child you are." with a very soft mumble.

I didn't know why that was his attitude towards me. he was a good teacher before, a good leader... but did he really forgot me? i didn't realize that i was still raising my hand and standing up so i just lowered my hand and pulled down...

 after that i heard whispers of my classmates which i think what their talking about is me. i really wanted to die that moment but i just said to myself "I just need to focus! I just need to relax." it wasn't my mistake that the teacher had forgotten about me. well he is already 40 how can i blame him? after all there are a total of 90 students in those 3 sections which i mentioned about awhile ago.

It was snacks time and i was packing up my things and getting ready to eat my lunch when a classmate of mine came towards me and said...

 "hey there! i see your an old student here?" he said while holding a chocolate bar on his left hand.

 "Hello, Y-yes i am!" i said with a seemingly weird nervous tone. "Okay, By the way the names james dupler, whats your name?" he said while smiling.

"Oh Hello James, My name is Luke Jimenez Nice to meet you!" after that we then shaked our hands and ate lunch together. James became my newest most closest classmate. i really felt relieved when i finally made a friend because i was so overly confident that everyone of them will become my friend.

Note of the Author: Hello there! Thank you For reading the First Part! Sorry if There were wrong grammars,spellings or errors in the story itself. I wasn't quite prepared for all of this. Don't Worry! I'll Improve the next Chapter i will try to make it much more longer than this. again thank you For Checking Out this story! Why not Check out my Valentines Special. If you want update on this story Follow me of course here in wattpad.

~Again Thanks! ^_^

:-) To make this story even exciting I will give out some spoilers on the Upcoming chapters. "There will be a traitor, a Savior and Superior." Thats all i could give out!