Love Is All You Need

She could see him nervously answering the questions for the live Q & A's, and her heart went out to him. She could tell that he would find it easier if someone else was with him answering the questions, especially after seeing how much he'd been fretting over his appearance, what to say and how to say the answers. She took a deep breath and walked over to Ricky, who was sitting on the bed, and kissed him on the lips in front of the audience who were watching at home. He was blushing, which made her smile, and his Adam's apple was exposed to the camera as she kissed him from behind. When their lips parted, she gently ran her fingers though his hair and murmured, "alright?"

He nodded, and licked his lips as he leant back against her front, whilst her arms stayed around his shoulders, and her chin on his shoulder. He leant his head back against her shoulder and sighed softly, "could you read me the next question?" He murmured, shifting his gaze to her face, smiling softly at her. Paloma chuckled softly, and kissed his temple, "it's right there you lazy bastard!" He giggled into her neck, and then pressed a quick kiss there, "yup, that's me! But please, P?" He asked, pouting, his blue eyes pleading with her. Of course he knew that she always fell for his blue eyes, so when begging for something, they always came in handy. Paloma rolled her eyes and read the next question, "what's your favourite song by The Beatles?" He lifted his head up again, and looked back at the screen, "my favourite song by The Beatles? Well-" he moaned quietly as Paloma decided that it'd be a good time to start kissing along his neck, blushing, he continued, "um- well, at-at the moment, probably I'll follow the sun, in spite of all the danger and I'm only sl-sleeping."

Ricky closed his eyes, and rolled his head back onto her shoulder, "I'm so fucking tired," he muttered, chewing on his bottom lip. Paloma ran her fingers through his hair, and kissed his temple repeatedly, "I know, love, after this you can sleep." He groaned, and nodded, fiddling with a pen he found on the bed, "okay! How many questions left P?" He asked, clapping his hands and grinning excitedly. She didn't know why he'd gotten so excited, but she wasn't going to stop him, he was adorable to watch, and it made her smile. She shrugged and murmured against his temple, "another two or three, darling, not that much to go."

"Thank you all for the questions! I hope I answered the questions how you wanted me to answer them. Goodbye to you all, for now, and goodnight!" He nervously said, worrying over his first live Q & A, and if he came across as rude.

Paloma kissed him gently, "you did fine, relax," she murmured, laying down on the bed, and guiding his exhausted body to do the same. He yawned, and snuggled closer to her, "sorry." She raised an eyebrow at him, confused, "what for?" She asked, cupping his cheek, and smoothed out his eyebrows. She searched his eyes, looking for any hint to see what could be bothering him, and she also wanted to know the reason why he felt the need to apologise. "I don't know... something?" He murmured, shrinking into himself, sheltering himself from the world, Paloma traced his facial features, biting her lip bottom lip as she watched his movement in concern, "not a good enough reason for you to apologise. You've done nothing wrong so don't say sorry for something you haven't done," she whispered, kissing the centre of his forehead, where she knew a million different thoughts and ideas circulated the inside of his head. He shuffled closer, and hid his face in her shoulder, sleepily, "hm, love you," Ricky whispered, kissing her shoulder, tenderly, and let his eyelids flutter shut.