Authors Note: SEQUEL Time

This one is gonna be fun.!.!!.

The first book set up all the characters and established Godzilla's purpose. We know he means well, but does cause destruction in the process. But for this book I wanted to ask myself "What would happen if Nature's Balance went up against what it protects. Yes, as the stories tag line says, "monsters aren't always big," you'll find out in this rollercoaster of a sequel just who the real monsters are.

All of the characters from Godzilla return, the only one who is new to the story is Derrick Brent, who is the new captain, and you'll learn a lot about him as the story unfolds.

How can I prepare you for what's to come?

how about the description of the story.

It has been nearly a year since the San Fransisco attack, and now, monsters are appearing all over the world. The newly formed Monster. Operations. Task. Force.  (MOFT), has devised a plan to help, and heading it is newly selected  captain Derrick Brent, a hot head and arrogant madman who will do corrupt and unlawful things to get what he wants. Their weapon: Mecha G. However, when man kinds restoration of balance, Godzilla, returns, he isn't to thrilled with their weapon, and  its  captain isn't too thrilled with him. With secrets surrounding MOFT and it's mysterious new captain,  Jake and John Niret, behind the eyes of the battlefield, will team up with family and old friends to uncover the shocking truth, of just who the real monsters of the world are.

There you have it. That's all I'll give you today. I'd to love to make to make a promise that every week a new chapter, but I'm bad at keeping promises. But let's say the chapters will be spread out in orderly fashion, but it won't be as spread out as the first one. (I still apologize for that) until then, keep the wheels turning as to how you think this will go.

Keep Reading

ROAR

Pat